y/n: hero's need some money too. and besides, the job i'm working at pays well. plus, i heard some of the girls from our class are working there along with some others. it'll be fun!

you let our another yawn and glanced over at the pink digital clock that laid on your tv stand in the living room.

y/n: so if you'd excuse me,

you said while you pushed bakugo back.

y/n: i'd like to sleep for 2 more hours before getting ready.

bakugo pouted. he didn't like being told what to do, and he also didn't like being away from you.

bakugo: you're so lazy. but whatever. who wants to spend all morning with your ass anyway. i'm gonna go be productive and go to the gym.

y/n: in pajamas?? yeah yeah, whatever.

you laughed as you closed the door in his face and walked over to the bed to go to sleep again. you couldn't stop thinking about your new job. it would be your first one here in Japan. especially as an upcoming hero. you set your alarm and dozed off to sleep.

———-

you woke up to the sound of your alarm for work. you stretched as you got up from your bed, and headed to the shower. you washed your hair and tied your hair back into a slick bun. you put in some hair clips and began doing your makeup. since you're a trainee, you didn't receive a uniform yet, so you put on a black t-shirt and some jeans, with some black shoes and headed out.

as you were walking down the hallway, you saw todoroki at the end of the hallway vending machine buying some candy.

y/n: hey todoroki!

you said waving at him. he looked your way and slightly smiled. you forgot how quiet and somewhat shy he was.

todoroki: how's it going y/n? surprised you're not with bakugo.

you and todoroki shared a quiet laugh.

y/n: i'm doing great, just about to head over to my new job. i got hired as a barista at this new coffee place called Kawaii Koffee just 2 blocks from here. bakugo wouldn't be able to handle it anyway.

todoroki: oh right, i forgot about that coffee place. momo had just spoken to me about it actually. she said she's working there as well and suggested i go down to get some coffee sometime.

y/n: you totally should. but instead you should go with momo when she's off of work! it'll make things even better!

todoroki started thinking, and then agreed with you. you looked down at your phone and realized you were gonna be late if you continued on the conversation. you said bye to todoroki before rushing to the elevator.

you soon got out the elevator and walked down 2 blocks to your new job. the coffee shop was small and cute, but it was really busy. there was a huge crowd inside waiting in long lines for the delicious new coffee flavors.

???: ah, y/n! glad you could make it—

a 5'8 long black haired girl called out while moving through the crowd. she came to greet you at the doors.