Alastor/ mermaid!reader

Start from the beginning

You tell him your name and explain that you just woke up here, to which he replies,"You must not know where you are the, You'e now dead. Welcome to Hell!" You gape in surprise before he rises to his feet and tries to grab the doe. The action shakes you out of your thoughts as you grab on the doe again.

"Now now, you must let go, there are other fish in the sea." Alastor snickers, you glare at him and try to scoot back into the water with the doe before he pick you up the end of your tail, "HEY PUT ME DOWN I GOT IT FIRST!" You wiggle as hard as you can before he drops you back into the water, "Mmm, yes but I have more uses for the deer than you, goodbye!" He says before teleporting away.

You groan out loud in frustration, swimming in circles grumbling.
After a while you manage to catch a weird looking rabbit but all the sticks around were all wet and muddy so you had to set fire to bark on the higher parts of the trees(don't ask how) after you skin the dissect the creature with your claws.

With your hunger satiated, you dive under to explore more. Apparently there are Alligators but they ignore your presence; you could yoink a small gator but you don't have the heart to murk a little Lazer gun. The pond-like area you were in before stretches into an even larger lake covered in lily pads, more grasses, less trees, frogs, and a few birds.

You grow excited, you'll survive, you won't die...again!
Diving down you try to familiarize yourself with the environment, as you do you find a cave entrance with an air bubble that leads up to some land, kinda like a beaver lodge. You decide that this will be your home from now on and you climb up on the dirt and curl into your tail.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

After what feels like weeks you have your whole water life together and now your bored. You enjoy water the fireflies, they remind you of northern lights, but they only appeared twice so far and haven't in days. Unfortunately, the only entertainment you have right now is when the deer demon Alastor comes to visit to talk and taunt you, though today he apparently seems to notice when you actually pay attention to him.

"My dear, have I grown on you? Because it seems that your starting to like me!" He says cheeky, leaning towards your face.

"Truth. Be. Told.", you grind out, "It gets bland out here and you're sorta...kinda... interesting i guess" you mumble at the end.

"Oh ho ho~ you flatter me darling!" He coos "How about this? A dear friend of mine has opened a hotel and she needs a source of entertainment. Something that will make onlookers 'ooh!' and 'aah!' At the sight! And that something could be you."

"What? I'm not going to be an aquarium pet! No way in hell!" You shout.

"Oh c'mon, fishy dear, you won't be a pet just an entertainer of sorts, you get to meet different demons as you said, it gets bland out here by yourself! And the best part, you'll be closer to me!", Alastor tells you, getting close enough the tips of your noses touch.

"A- BU- N- i-I-" you try to answer but Alastor interrupts,"You'll be fed 3 meals a day just like any other demon~"

"Fuck it, FINE!" You relent, crossing your arms in frustration

"WONDERFUL!" He cheers, before taking off his overcoat and rolling up his sleeves and reaching for you, "Now hold still, Okay my darling fish?"

"Of course im going to hold still, I don't want to fucking fall." You grumble, flustered, as you pull yourself up into his arms covering, parts of him in water, mud, a few roots, and a lily pad stuck on your tail.

Alastor walks for a bit, humming, before you vision suddenly goes dark for sec and your infront of a large building. You look up at a sign that reads, "HAZBIN HOTEL.". You notice that it's more red in the city.
Alastor walks towards the front door and knocks a couple times before someone opens the door, "Fuck! stop knocking, you live here!", a grey lady growls out at him.