"Okay, I'm not following," Sam admitted. 

 "I agree, what does this have to do with us?" I questioned. Dean pulled out dad's journal and flipped through it.

  "Dad earmarked the sam asylum in the journal," He found the page. It looked like it was from a newspaper. "Seven unconfirmed sightings, two deaths - till last week, at least, I think this is where he wants us to go." I heard Sam scoff. Dean and I watched him stand up and put his hands through his hair.

  "This is a job," Sam realized. "Dad wants us to work a job."

 "Maybe we'll meet up with him," Dean told us. "Maybe he's there." 

  That statement scared me a little. I mean, I did want to find dad, at least for Sam and Dean. I just never have thought through what might happen when we did. Sam broke me from my thought.

  "Maybe he's not, he could be sending s there by ourselves," Sam suggested. 

  "Who cares," I spoke up. My brothers looked over at me. "If he wants us there, it's good enough for me." I stood from the table. 

  "Cheyenne, this doesn't strike you as weird?" Sam asked, watching me walk over to pack my bag. "The texting, the coordinates?" Before I could argue, Dean spoke.

  "Sam, dad's telling us to go somewhere, we're going," He stated. Sam was silent and didn't argue. We packed up quick and got on the road. 

  Dean wanted to talk to Walter Kelly's partner. We made a plan and headed to the local bar, where we were told to meet up with him. I went in first to find him. 

  "Hey, you're Daniel Gunderson, right, the cop?" I asked, walking up to the man.

 "Yeah," he glanced up from his drink.

  "I'm Elizabeth Rose with the Chicago Tribune." I explained, sitting across from him. "Do you mind if I ask a couple of questions about your partner." I pulled out a notepad and pen. 

 "Yeah, I do," he told me. "I'm just trying to have a beer here." 

 "It shouldn't take that long," I assured and gave him my best smile. "I just want to hear the story in your words." 

  "A week ago, my partner was sitting in that chair, and now he' dead," he stated. "Are you gonna ambush me here." I shook my head.

  "Sorry, but I need to know what happened." I explained. Before he could argue with me, a pair of hands grabbed me off my chair. He gripped me hard, but it was all part of the plan. 

  "Hey, lady, not to be rude, but how about you leave the poor guy alone." Sam told me. "The man's an officer, why don't you show him a little respect." I looked between Sam and Daniel, before heading outside. I saw Dean by the impala.

  "Man, Sam has a good grip." I stated, rubbing my arm. Dean looked up.

  "You good, Cheyenne?" He asked, concerned Sam had hurt me. 

 "I'm fine," I assured him, smiling. We preceded to wait for Sam to finish talking to the officer. We hopped he could something out of him. A while later, Sam came out.

 "You grabbed Cheyenne pretty hard in there," Dean told him. 

 "I had to sell it didn't I," He turned to me. "You okay?" He asked rubbing my arm. Even though he was mad a Dean, he still was soft with me.

  "Sammy, I'm fine," I told him. "Now, what did you get?"

  "Walter Kelly was a good cop," Sam began to tell us. "Head of his class, even-keeled... he had a bright future ahead of him."