Fire alarm

We have ANOTHER fire alarm test?! This time with emergency care.. Oh come on, this can't get get worse.
My ring is stolen now this "event".
And it starts in a few.. Four minutes..
I'll just change my shoes for appropriate one I've heard that a maid was sent to the Gullitone because she was wearing outside shoes.

There I should head to the main hall ill have a Bones and a BTS fan waiting for me.
I head down to the main hall.
"It smells in here" the BTS fan commented. "Are they trying to make the fire test seem real?" The bones fan commented, I disagreed "you think that the castle has that kind of budget?"

"Did someone shit their pants?"

BTS fans aren't criminals undercover, their weirdos undercover.

"Does anyone have a watch?"
"I have a watch"
"Well tell me"
"09:16"

It's already been more than four minutes why isn't starting ye-

*fire bell rings*
"LET'S BUTTER OUT IF THIS MESS"
"I DON'T WANT TO BE BURNED TO BONES"

As we were "calmly' evacuating the place I saw a blondie, I usually hate blondies but this one wasnt a jump scare he was a.. Sexy scare.

When we got outside I stared to meow.
The bones fan looked at me " Stop fallong in love with people that look like Leonha-"

"I'M IN LOVE WITH HIS SON."

"HIS BLONDE ASS SINE?"

"MIC DROP."

What the holy math teacher with a plastic ass did I just say. I'm in love with a Jakob rip-off?

The bones fan slapped me across my face
"Do you KNOW how much it costs to be a natural brown hair and black eyes"
"Take your Negro eyes of him and focus on you falling status, you head is about to be chopped!"

I.. I forgot about that.
My status as a maid is horrible, it I tried to be with Allen he'd probably commit suicide. The only thing that keeping me alive is my SEXY ASS looks.

"Don't look sad at lest you're not a BTS fan"
"At least I don't have a kink for bones"

Walking back to the main hall.. We were sent to normal maid duty again.. Now time for emergency care.