𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

Magsimula sa umpisa

They immediately went in for a kiss which turned into a heavy make out session. Primrose was now laid on her back as Ajax hovered over her. A sudden thought came to mind. Back at Nevermore the two were close to... well, doing it but her mother had interrupted them.

Now, there wasn't anything to interrupt them. So, they could go all the way if they wanted to. She had to admit, she did want to. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Ajax pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to if your not ready" He said.

Primrose stared at him. Was she ready? She wanted him so bad at this moment but was she actually ready? Yes. Yes she was.

"I'm sure" She said. He smiled and took his shirt off, going back in for the kiss. Eventually the two were only left in their underwear. Ajax suddenly stopped.

"Is everything okay?" Primrose asked, confused as to why he stopped.

"I, uh, I don't have a condom" He said, shaking his head.

"Oh, I'll be right back" Primrose said, quickly getting up and going into her mother bedroom. She had seen condoms in her bedside drawer when she was looking for something.

She grabbed one and ran back to where Ajax was. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, just waiting for her.

————————————————————————

She noticed his member making a tent in his briefs. She slightly gasped as she saw how big the tent was. He looked big. She wondered at that moment if she could take him.

"Are you okay? Did you change your mind?" He asked, worried. Her eyes snapped away from his member and to his face. She shook her head, walking over to him, holding up the condom.

He smiled and she straddled him. They continued to make out and he flipped them over so she was under him. He trailed kisses down from her neck all the way down to her heat.

He looked up at her through his lashes before sliding her underwear off. He could see that she was already wet. He smirked before he started to eat her out. Her eyes shut as she was in pure bliss. Little moans escaped her lips as she could start to feel herself coming close.

Her moans got louder which signaled Ajax that she was close. He stopped making her groaned and pout. He chuckled before getting up, sliding he briefs off. Her eyes widened at how big he was. He slid the condom on and positioned himself.

"Are you sure?" He asked once more. She nodded and he slowly pushed himself inside. He had to stop a few times to let her adjust but once she was he was all the way inside. He started off with slow strokes but it soon turned into fast movements.

Moans could be heard from the two as he pounded into her. She was a moaning mess and she feel herself get close once more. He too was in the same state.

"I-I'm close" He panted as his strokes started to get sloppy.

"Me too" She panted. He started to pound into her harder before the two climaxed at the same time. The two were a panting mess. He pulled out of her and discarded the condom.

—————————————————————————-

The two put their clothes back on and fixed themselves up.

"I love you" Ajax said, out of the blue. Primrose stopped what she was doing, turning towards him.

"What?" She asked, not sure if she heard him correctly.

"I love you" He said, seriously.

"You do? You really do?" She asked. He chuckled, nodding his head. A wide smile took over her face. He loved her. And he's not just saying that. He actually means it.

She hasn't noticed but her feet were off the ground. Her wings fluttering behind her.

"Woah" Ajax said, astonished. She snapped out of her thoughts and realized that she was flying. She was actually flying!

"I'm doing it! I'm flying! My wings work!" She excitedly said. She slowly set herself down on her own two feet, retracting her wings. She engulfed Ajax, kissing him.

"I love you so much" she says back, kissing him once again.

This was going to be the best summer ever.