𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The two made it back to Primroses' dorm and she couldn't help but feel a weird feeling in her gut. Like something was wrong. She decided to ignore it, thinking it was all in her head.

"Oh! What did you want to ask me?" She asked, taking her jacket off.

"Huh?" Ajax asked, forgetting.

"You were going to ask me something. Remember? At the weathervane?" Primrose said, trying to jog his memory.

"Oh! Right. Uh, it's okay" He said, getting nervous all over again.

"Oh, come on. Just ask me" She said, smiling. He took a deep breath, burying his hands in his pockets.

"Well, uh, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, rushed. Primroses heart did somersaults. He did it! He finally asked her.

"Yes! I- I mean, yeah, sure" She said, dialing it down. He chuckled before embracing her in a hug. They pulled apart and immediately attached their lips. The two were ecstatic with the turn of events.

Primrose couldn't get that feeling that something's wrong, out of her head. It became unbearable. She broke the kiss, looking down.

"Did I do something wrong? Is it my breath?" Ajax asked, now self conscious.

"No, no. It's just- I have a weird feeling. Something's wrong" She said, looking around.

"I didn't know that was one of your powers" Ajax said.

"Me neither" She mumbled, rushing out the door with Ajax following behind her. She rushed to Enid's and Wednesday's dorm.

She didn't bother knocking and just opened their door. She didn't expect to see Xavier in their room, alone.

"What are you doing here?" Xavier asked.

"I'm the one who should be asking you that" Primrose said, confused. Thing sat on Wednesday desk, stopping his writing on the type writer.

"I wanted to talk to Wednesday but, she's obviously not here" Xavier explained. 

"I had a bad feeling, I think they're in trouble" Primrose explained. She squinted her eyes, looking at Thing.

"Where are they?" Primroses asked Thing, who slowly backed away.

"Hey! Don't make me give you a paper cut!" Primrose threatened. Thing began to sign but Primrose sighed.

"I- I don't know sign language. Do you guys?" She asked the two boys who their heads. Primrose grunted before Thing began to type on the type writer, telling them where they went.

"The schools on lockdown, all three of us can't go at once" Primrose said.

"Primrose you go, if anyone is hurt, you'll be able to heal them" Xavier said.

"By myself?" Primrose squeaked.

"Go with her man" Ajax said making Xavier nod.

"Come on, we're wasting time!" Primrose said.

"Be careful" Ajax said. The two kissed before her and Xavier left through the window, on the hunt for Enid and Wednesday.

"Are you two finally dating, now?" Xavier asked as they walked through the woods.

"What?" Primrose asked, shocked.

"I told him to ask you aged ago. He finally did it, I'm guessing?" Xavier said, chuckling.

"Yeah, he did" Primrose giggled.

The two walked for what seemed like hours when they finally came upon a house. 

"The monsters back there!" Primrose heard Enid yell.

"Come on!" Xavier said as they ran to where they heard her yell. They came to an archway and found the two plus, Tyler who was injured.

"Where do you two come from?" Wednesday asked as the two approached. Xavier took his scarf off handing it to her.

"Here, take this" He said, as they applied it to the wound on Tyler's chest.

"What happened?" Primrose asked.

"No time, can you heal him?" Wednesday asked.

"I- I, it's going to take a minute. I'm not exactly calm to perform it quickly" Primrose stuttered out.

"Let's go" Xavier helped Tyler as the group took him back to his house where Primrose could heal him.

"Thanks, doc" Tyler said, breaking the silence. Primrose smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgement.

"Not to make this about me, but I am having a full blown panic attack right now" Enid said, traumatized.

"We need to get back before Principle Weems realizes we were gone" Primrose added at the front door squeaked open, revealing the sheriff.

"What the hell happened?" He asked, walking in.

"This was you, wasn't it?" He accused Wednesday.

"Wait, dad. Please, I'm okay" Tyler defended.

"Sheriff, I understand your upset but I think you need to see something" Wednesday said.

It took quite a bit of convincing but they had managed to get him to follow Wednesday back to where they said they saw the monster. Primrose, Xavier and Enid made their way back to the school.

The three were caught by Weems upon entering and they were sent to their dorms. Thornhill had informed that Enid could stay in Primroses' room for the time being.

So Enid went back to her room, packing her stuff while Primrose waited in her room for said girl. She currently laid on her bed, FaceTiming Ajax.

"So, what happened?" He asked.

"Apparently, there was this monster that attacked them. I had to heal Tyler. He had a huge claw mark on his chest" She explained, motioning to her chest.

"Sheesh. I'm glad everyone is okay, though. Especially you" He said. Primrose giggled.

"I'm just glad we got there at the time we did. It just sucks that we got in trouble though" She sighed.

"You're not expelled, right?" He asked.

"No, thank goodness" Primrose said in relief. Ajax sighed in relief as well when there was a knock on the door.

"Enid's here. I'll talk to you tomorrow" the two said goodbye and Primrose hung up, walking over to the door, letting Enid in.

"Who were you talking to?" She asked, putting her stuff on the other side of the room which was vacant.

"Was I talking that loud?" Primrose asked, sitting in her bed.

"Super hearing" Enid explained, pointing to her ears as Primrose nodded.

"That was Ajax. My boyfriend" Primrose smirked, making Enid squeal in excitement.

"We don't want to get in trouble for the second time today!" Primrose scolded as she got Enid to be quiet.

"When?!" She asked.

"Before we found you guys" The jumped around in excitement.

"And you didn't believe me"

"Okay, shut up"