sick [quogan]

logan laying down in his bed in his dorm coughing sneezed and moaning in pain. one of his roommates chase walks in the room and says" i see you are still not feeling well." logan makes a face at him and says" yeah obviously i feel terrible." chase said," maybe you should call quinn she could really help you." 

he coughed weakly shaking his head and says" no i don't want to bother her." chase said" dude she's your girlfriend. she loves and cares about you. so CALL HER or I WILL." logan said" no need to shout at me." chase pulls out his phone and quickly dials quinn's number it doesn't take quinn long to answer her phone and chase explained to her what was going with logan.

quinn said" im dropping everything i'll be right there." chase said" okay bye see you soon," then turns to face his roommate to say" quinn she is on her way." logan just nods. in the next few seconds quinn runs through the door and sees the state of her boyfriend she rushes over to him.

 he groans weakly and says" quinn hi." she says" why didn't tell me you were sick." he said" didn't want to be a bother," she can see the insecurity on his face. she takes his hand and says" you never a bother let take care of you." he said," okay babe." she asked him what his symptoms were. he listened off coughing sneezing sore throat headache body aches chills fever and pain. quinn said" okay you just have the common cold. i will get you the stuff you need."

he nods at her and she kisses his forehead. logan smiles up at his girlfriend and kisses her cheek. quinn said," okay please rest ill be back as soon as i can with everything baby." logan said" okay thank you baby." she said," you're welcome baby."quinn picks up her stuff and left. she starts going to stores on campus to get everything that her sickly boyfriend needs within 20 minutes she comes with what he needed. 

logan said," wow you were quick princess." quinn starts to unpack everything and says" thank you love." what quinn had gotten for logan: cough drops, water, a few of his favorite flavors of blix, a heating pad, vicks vapor rub, a new soft blanket, some over the counter cold medicine, chicken noodle and crackers from the cafeteria, a few of logan's favorite foods items, a hot tea with honey and lemon and a blue dragon stuffed animal. 

quinn said" okay here's everything," she handed him the bag of cough drops, a bottle of water, the blanket, the heating pad, the blue dragon stuffed animal, and a sandwich. logan said" thank you babe." quinn said" now you need to eat drink and rest to keep your strength up baby." he smiled at her and said" okay dr. quinn," he sat up in bed to eat the sandwich and drink the water. quinn said" after you finish that im gonna give you the medicine, put vicks on your chest and get you on the heating pad."

she is now giving him the medicine, rubbing vicks on his chest, getting the heating pad set up, fluffing his pillow, and making sure he's comfortable. after she's all done with that logan makes a grunting sound and quinn asks" baby what's wrong?" logan said" im not comfortable at all babe." quinn looks worried and says" what i do to help to you?" logan open his open up and says" come cuddle me and maybe watch some movies with me." 

she looks at her boyfriend and says" okay," then she starts up a movie picking one of her boyfriend's favorites the disney movie ratatouille. they start cuddling each other and logan said" aww baby you picked my favorite." quinn said" of course i did babe," he kissed his head. he looked at his girlfriend and said" do you think could rub my back it's really sore." she cracked her knuckles and started to rub his back, he said" ahh that's the spot. you are so good at this princess." she said," you're welcome babe."

*TIME SKIP 6 DAYS LATER* quinn has been taking care of logan for the past 10 days and he was finally better. when he was sick he did all of his classes online so he wouldn't fall behind. quinn helped him with work when he needed it. logan said," thank you for taking care of him when i was sick babe." quinn smiled and said" no problem i know you do the same for me, baby," she gave him a kiss. logan said" yes i would," he gave her a kiss. their relationship definitely got stronger over the past 10 days that quinn took take of him and all the time they spent together

i hope that you like this i might do a re-do of this in the future.