ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ

Start from the beginning

"I don't understand," Scorsbery held his ear piece, he had been listening to Quaritch talk for a couple of seconds but still didn't understand what he was being told. "You're scared of a teeenage Na'vi girl, who just happens to be good at fighting?"

"Do you want to shoot her down for me?" Quaritch replied back, slightly hissing. He had been avoiding her ikran's attempts at clawing his down, whenever he tried to shoot her down, he couldn't aim right, she was too fast.

It was infuriating how she just didn't give it up. "That teenage Na'vi girl stabbed two good men in the head and heart, even bit their faces off." Scoresby gulped, eyeing his crew before speaking up to Quaritch again. He had remember Quaritch's talk about the Sully family, especially Mrs Sully but he had never heard of the girl before.

"So who should we be worried about, his wife or her?"

Quaritch dodged another attempted attack, his eyes trying to follow Äppa's silhouette through the sky, almost losing tracing of the ikran because of the sun.

He heard a yelp from the girl, as an arrow missed him just by a couple of inches, before losing track of her...again. "Fuck!" He grunted out of frustration, and just decided to go after her instead and try to at least aim the best he could.

"Both, her daughters just as batshit crazy. Keep your eye on her. Shoot her down if necessary!" Quaritch told Scoresby, emphasizing on the last part, the man nodded before repeating the words back to his crew and everyone else along in the mission, even back on the boat.

The Colonel would try to capture her, but he didn't want to risk his life or the life of his team.

On the other hand, he had guessed a girl with a fighting spirit like that, she was most definitely a Daddy's girl. She would be good bait to attract Sully in, but it wouldn't last long before she harmed someone, he couldn't take that risk. He had to catch Jake Sully, that was his mission.

Dahliä furrowed her brows, constantly looking behind her seeing that Quaritch was now on her tail.

She was lucky that Äppa was extremely fast, but Quaritch had a gun, he was a soldier and knew how to shoot well even when moving fast like her father.

She knew how to shoot, but fuck, going at this speed, she couldn't aim to save her life.

She eyes the Three Brother's Rocks, and went full speed through it, without thinking.

Quaritch might be a solider, he might have more experience than her, but he was nowhere near being as fast as her. He doesn't know how to properly control and bond with one, her and Äppa's bond is out of this world.

That's exactly why they're so fast, they fit together like a puzzle piece.

Dahliä chanted, diving through the Three Brothers Rock's, the wind current was strong but she and Äppa could pull through. The man however, couldn't, it slowed him down.

The girl smirked, looking back behind her as she went behind one of the rock, got you mothefucker.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Malìk rode with his ilu, his eyes set on everyone in front of him as they tried to swimming between the large patches of seaweed. He held his spear up as passed below the submarine, and went to catch up with everyone else.