Chapter 60: Cursing

Start from the beginning

He then look down, only to see his engangment ring hanging on his torso.

He slowly lift his hand up, holding it with both of his thumb and index finger.

"Stop doing stupid things to (N/N)-Chan! Stop controlling my body!"

A voice could be heard as Oikawa hisses in pain, holding his head with both of his hands.

"ARGH! What's with these voices!? UGH!" He complained.

"STOP EVERYTHING! PLEASE! STOP CONTROLLING MY BODY! LET ME OUT!"

"NGH! Stop for god sake!" He yelled and and slam his head on the seat.

He pants for a while to calm himself down.

He gulps and shakes his head.

"You know what... Better stop thinking and rush home.. or that annoying woman gonna start her stupid lecture.." he muttered in annoyance and started to drove off.

Soon, Oikawa arrive at the apartment as he walks inside.

"I'm home" he let out a greet and makes his way to their shared bedroom.

When he got inside, he was met with a sleeping (F/N) and Damian who's sitting on the floor while leaning against the wall beside (F/N)'s bed side with a laptop on his lap.

Both males immediately had their glaring contest.

"What the heck are you doing here? Just so you know, you have your own room... You're poking holes on our privacy..." Oikawa asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"I was ordered to stay with (F/N) 24/7 at all cost... and I don't assume protecting someone who might commit something stupid is crossing anybody's privacy" Damian spat.

Oikawa rolls his eyes and toss his pouchbag on the rack.

He then walks up to his side of the bed and sits down, taking off his watch at the same time then lays down.

He let out a relieved sigh and stretches himself.

"That's the stuff..." he muttered and plop his arms down on the mattress.

Upon receiving some impact on the mattress, causing (F/N) to whimper a little.

Oikawa turns to (F/N) only to meet with her frowning face, following with uncomfortable whimpers.

Oikawa sits up a little and stares at her worriedly.

"Hey, you okay?-" As soon Oikawa was about to reach out for (F/N), a hand come grabbing his wrist in a flash.

He gasped and look up at the source.

"Touching is forbidden" Damian exclaim, coldly.

"The hell man? I were just checking her" Oikawa argue with a frown.

"Before she went to sleep, she order me to prevent you touching her at all cost... So basically I'm following orders..." Damian exclaim and slaps Oikawa's arm away.

Oikawa's brown eyes didn't left Damian's black ones.

"What stupid orders are those.... I'm her f- .... I'm her fiancé who's worrying about her and now you're stopping me from doing that?-"

"You call yourself a fiancé after your attempt to harrasses her? Yeah, I don't think so" Damian interrupted.

"So if you please, let me take over and stay away from her... Thank you..." Damian exclaim and soak the towel in a bowl on the night stand.

Oikawa gritted his teeth in anger and stood up.

"Fine! Why don't you be the fiancé instead? Go ahead! I don't fu- .... I don't care!" he exclaim and storms out.

Damian sighs and shakes his head.

"What a child" he muttered and place the nicely soaked towel on (F/N)'s forehead.

A chuckle could be heard, making Damian look down at the source.

He was met with (F/N) who's grinning.

"I can tell... He's getting back to his old self..." she exclaim.

"How?"

"He's been cursing alot in that opposite person of him but... he immediately stops when he was about to say fuck earlier and continue his arguement... Just... give him some time..."

"What? How could you said that? After what he had done to you?-"

"Damian... That's not... the real Tooru... So there's no reason for me... to hate him just because the opposite taken control..." she exclaim and get back to sleep.

Damian sighs.

"Whatever you say" he exclaim and strokes (F/N)'s bangs.

His gaze then shifted at the teddybear on Oikawa's night stand.

He narrowed his eyes and kept staring at it.

"Why... do I feel like... there's something off about that teddy?.." he cooed in curiousity.