Chapter 33: Trust

{3rd person POV}

"Witchcraft?..." Iqram cooed, disbelief what he had heard.

"Yes! Witchcraft! You have to warn them, Iqram! I'm serious!" Kira cried, gripping Iqram's blazer sleeve tighter.

Iqram shakes his head and slam his hands on Kira's shoulder, making him jolt in surprise.

"First of all, calm down... We'll get through this okay? No need to panic or anything..." Iqram comfort as Kira just look at him with teary eyes.

"B-But I'm risking your life-"

"You're not! Kira! Please! Don't blame yourself! It's not your fault, okay?! I need you to stop panicking please!" Iqram begged.

Kira gulps and try to take deep breaths.

"That's right... Take a deep breath..  Slowly... and exhale.." Iqram guided.

After Kira calm down a bit, he let go of Iqram and wipes his tears.

"I-I'm sorry..." Kira muttered.

"I already told you it's okay... You aren't expecting it to be this worse right?... I don't blame you.." Iqram comforted.

Kira didn't respond as he look down.

Iqram smiles at him and pats his shoulder.

"C'mon... The others will be waiting.." Iqram exclaim as they both walked out.

Night time

"What do you want for lunch tomorrow, bud?" (F/N) asked, stroking Iqram's hair after she tucked him.

"Hmm... Anything's fine!" He cheered.

(F/N) giggles and pinches his cheek gently.

"I'll make it a star theme, okay? Goodnight" She reply as she placed a kiss on his forehead and stood up from Iqram's bed.

As soon she was about to step away, she felt her shirt got tugged.

She froze in place and turns at the source.

She was met with Iqram who was holding her shirt, looking straight into her eyes.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" She asked in concern and seats back on the bed.

Iqram then holds (F/N)'s hand that was resting near him and snuzzles his forehead onto (F/N)'s forearm.

(F/N) just chuckled at his clingy attitude.

"You know we can't stay like this-"

"I have something to talk about..." Iqram interrupted, making (F/N) stunned by it.

"What is it about?" She asked.

Iqram looks down and tighten his grip that were holding (F/N)'s hand.

He sits up and hugs her arm.

"It's about Oikawa-Nii's stalker.." he exclaim.

"W-What? You know you should've thought about it, sweetie..."

"I know but I really need to tell you this..."

(F/N) sighs and strokes his hair.

"Alright... What do you want to tell?"

"But first, don't be too shock about it"

(F/N) just nods in reply.

Iqram took a deep breath and leans his cheek on her arms.

"I have a friend named Kira..."

"Kira? Oh, he has a sister right?"

Iqram nods.