***Rochelle, what's it like being selected for Team USA?*** A reporter asks her.

I see her moving her lips but don't hear her. I'm just staring.  And she looks beautiful. But Matt was right. There is a sadness there. And that became more prominent when I actually heard what the reporter said.

"Rumor has it that Tyler is with someone else. How does that make you feel?" What the fuck lady!?!?!

"I wish him the best both on and off the ice."

Baby no. 

The reporter says something else but Rochelle cut her off.

"It's his personal life..."

FUCK!!! What have I done?

*You see that?* Matt messaged me.

*Yeah.*

*She still cares.*

*I lost her.*

Jamie has been smiling a lot lately and when I ask him why he just says he's happy.

He has also has a shit eating grin when he messages or talks to someone on his phone. But the phone conversations are usually shut down when he sees me.

I tried to see who he was messaging and it's some girl named Jewel.  At least that is what he said.

Few weeks go by and we are in Tampa. Several guys want to hit up a bar, so I said I may join them later.

"Hey you wanna hit a bar with some of the guys" I ask my girlfriend.

"Oh sure. Always looking to go out and mingle."

"Well get ready."

An hour and forty-five minutes later she's finally ready. And we make our way to the bar.

"Joe, Jayson, Jamie. What's up fellas?" I called out to them.

But there in between Jayson and Jamie sat this most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She hasn't said a word. But the occasional whispers to Jayson and Jamie.

Ms Plastic, saw this woman looking at me and took it upon herself to sit in my lap. Though I have learned to ignore the guys. But this woman rolled her eyes and that caught my attention.

And I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I heard her say softly that she was using the restroom then going to the bar. So I watched her movements.

Our table was a distance away from the bar but by the time I reached her she already must have ordered.

"Hi. Do I know you?"

For a split second there was something that flashed in her eyes. But then it was gone.

"Here's your drinks beautiful." The bartender says and winks at her.

She smiled and walked away.

I ordered another beer for myself and  started to head back to our table.

We talked a bit more than Jayson said he was leaving. But I was talking with Otter about our flight home.

"We should go bowling some time." Joe pipes out.

"I don't know man." I said.

"Haa that reminds me of a time a while back when Tyler lost a bet." Jamie says. But what got me was the jab to the ribs from the woman sitting next to him.

"Man how was I supposed to know she was a pro?"

The girl stands up and starts talking. "As much of a blast I have had here tonight, I need to head home. Work calls in the morning."