Even if Baili Hongzhuang wanted to catch up, but the giant centipede submerged in the yellow sand, and it was as fast as a fish swimming into the sea, and she couldn't catch up for a while.

Seeing this, Baili Hongzhuang simply stopped chasing it.

The three beasts also quickly returned to Baili Hongzhuang's side. After seeing that the giant centipede had left, the three beasts also sat on the ground, their expressions showing a bit of helplessness.

Chapter 1487: Life is full of monsters!

"Unexpectedly, there are monsters here too."

Xiao Hei's round eyes were a little surprised. This monster is was strange. It had never seen such a monster beast.

"This monster is so strange, why doesn't the white lion's roar affect it?"

Xiao Bai looked at the white lion questioningly. It shouldn't have happened like this!

The Beast King has always existed at the top of the pyramid among the monsters. It is impossible for a monster that is not afraid of the Beast King.

However, the performance of the giant centipede before was clearly not afraid.

This was too strange!

What was wrong?

The white lion was also puzzled. Its trick had always been a hundred-thirty-fighting lark. It had been tried many times in the Saint Profound Continent and in the small world, and what's more it had never failed.

And now it failed in such a strange place, what was wrong?

Baili Hongzhuang's clear and bright eyes are filled with doubts. She also found it very strange.

In fact, since they appeared in this desert, everything here seemed very strange.

"If you don't understand, don't think about it."

In this situation, all of them understand the benefits of improving physical fitness to increase their strength.

It is absolutely impossible for her to enter a place in the Ring of Chaos unless it's useful, the sudden appearance of the desert must have its meaning.

What's more, the giant centipede is very powerful, and it is also an excellent match for her.

She can do some physical training normally in this desert.

When she came out of the ruins, her physical strength was much stronger than before.

Not only her, but Gong Shaoqing and others' physical fitness has improved a lot, making them a little stronger in battle than before.

In this next situation, all of them understand the benefits of improving physical fitness to increase their strength.

Therefore, during this period of time, everyone pays great attention to the improvement of their own strength.

If it is only to improve physical strength, it requires a process, and it's not easy to train in this small world, but there is such a world in the Ring of Chaos, which is tantamount to providing her with a place to practice.

Therefore, Baili Hongzhuang was also very satisfied with the desert in the stone room.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words, the three beasts glanced at each other, and then nodded.

They think very simple. If the master doesn't understand things, they are even more unlikely to understand, so they don't want to embarrass themselves.

"I feel that life is full of monsters!"