Baili Hongzhuang and the others didn't talk much, but even moved on to the road to the center of the small world.

Chapter 1477: Desperately 3 sisters!

While walking, Baili Hongzhuang walked to Mo Yunjue's side, with a bit of concern between her eyebrows, "Have you fully recovered from your injury?"

She clearly remembered that when she climbed up to the ninety-ninth floor, Mo Yunjue suffered extremely serious injuries to pull her down.

In fact, at that time, she heard Mo Yunjue's words and wanted to stop Mo Yunjue from coming up.

However, she had already lost her strength under the tremendous pressure at that time, so she could only fight desperately.

If she continued to fight, there might still be a chance of success.

But if she turns around like that, she won't have any chance.

So, in that situation, she could only move forward desperately.

Mo Yunjue was able to rescue her regardless of his own safety in such a dangerous situation, she was also very moved.

Listening to Baili Hongzhuang's caring and apologetic words, Mo Yunjue smiled faintly, "Don't worry, I'm all right now. A guy like me who is injured like a habitual food recovers extremely quickly."

Mo Yunjue's posture is free and easy, "I didn't expect you to be so desperate when you put it together. It really went beyond my expectations."

He has always known that Baili Hongzhuang is different from ordinary women, but he has not thought that under such terrible pressure, Baili Hongzhuang would rather bear the risk of bone breaking and rush forward.

This hard work is really amazing.

It seems that Baili Hongzhuang is the youngest but has the highest strength which is also inseparable from her hard work.

"It seems that I have to give you a nickname, called desperate thirteen sisters!"

Seeing Mo Yunjue joking so calmly, Baili Hongzhuang's mouth is also filled with a chuckle.

"Seeing that you are still in the mood for joking, there should be no problem with your injury."

Mo Yunjue's gaze was fixed on Baili Hongzhuang's body. Although Baili Hongzhuang's strength has never been detected by other cultivators, he has a faint feeling.

Baili Hongzhuang's strength is much stronger than before!

"It seems that you have gained a lot from the ruins this time. "Mo Yunjue slowly said.

Wandering among cultivators all the year round, he is very sensitive. From the state of Baili Hongzhuang, he can judge that Baili Hongzhuang must have obtained the final inheritance.

Because the essence of Baili Hongzhuang is different from before.

Hearing this, Baili Hongzhuang smiled lightly and said, "It is indeed a great gain, and my strength has been improved."

As for the specific inheritance, Baili Hongzhuang did not say.

She knew very well that everything that happened before was true, but even if she said it, no one would believe it.

Getting a bit of heritage, has become the successor of the martial art?

This kind of thing, even a normal person would not believe it.

It is well known how difficult it is to become an inheritor of the sect. Either one's elders are the heads of the sect, or one's own strength is outstanding enough, and he has grown up in the sect since he was a child, like Di Beichen.