*1431-1435*

Mulai dari awal

At this moment, Yuan Xiaoman seemed to suddenly think of one thing, "We haven't seen Wu Yuexin!"

After Mo Yunjue abolished Wu Yuexin's cultivation base earlier, they did not pay attention to Wu Yuexin during the fight.

The smile on Dongfang Yu's face deepened a bit, "As early as Hongzhuang and Han Xiling were fighting, Wu Yuexin had fallen in the center of energy."

Chapter 1432: Curiosity, the ultimate inheritance!

Wu Yuexin was severely injured after his dantian was abolished, and he stayed in place and dared not move.

As early as before Baili Hongzhuang and Han Xiling met, the battle fluctuations had already spread to Wu Yuexin.

In the following attack, Wu Yuexin had no other possibility besides falling.

What's more, with Wu Yuexin's state, even if she survived, there was only one dead end in this assessment contest.

Yuan Xiaoman, who was a little worried, was relieved after hearing Dongfang Yu's words, and said with a light smile: 'So it is."

"Wu Yuexin's kind of disgusting The guy who died in this aftermath is her lucky, otherwise I will make her extremely miserable!"

Xia Zhiqing's voice is full of disgust. When she thinks of Wu Yuexin's disgusting appearance in daily life, she Always thinking about how to torture her, so that she knows all the lessons.

I didn't expect to die so easily, but it was a pity for her.

"Fine, since it's dead, we don't care about it."

Baili Hongzhuang smiled lightly, their biggest trouble in the assessment contest has been solved, and their mood has relaxed a lot.

She saw that Xia Zhiqing and others had smiles on their faces. She have to say that today was really a very happy day.

When they thought of the stunned eyes of the cultivators who were clamoring in front of them when they saw their strength suddenly rise, they felt a burst of joy in their hearts!

As Baili Hongzhuang and others gradually moved forward, a forbidden fluctuation in front attracted everyone's attention.

A closer look, and they saw a pale golden restraint rippling like water waves, full of flexibility.

Seeing this scene, everyone's faces appeared in surprise.

There is only this restriction in front of them, and the other cultivators have disappeared, so there is only one possibility-to pass through this restriction.

Mo Yunjue's gaze was fixed on the restriction, and he muttered, "This should be a place out of the small world."

As soon as this sentence came out, everyone's eyes flashed brightly. The light of enlightenment, this forest was a small world transformed by the owner of the ruins.

The reason why they came to this small world was because of the existence of this medicine field.

Everyone could think of how many precious medicinal materials were planted in this medicine field at the beginning, but it was a pity that only one fairy grass was left in the end.

However, the value of this fairy grass alone is enough to shock everyone.

"Let's go over." Baili Hongzhuang said slowly.

According to her judgment, this level of prohibition is not dangerous, it is just an isolation effect.

After passing through this level of restriction, they will appear in the palace again.