In this darkness, it was not easy for him to find the location of Baili Hongzhuang.

What's more, the center of the storm was a place that no one dared to approach.

The energy raged, the storm swept through, and everyone even felt a piece of ground shaking.

The practitioners of the Qin Run Dynasty and Wanyun Dynasty only thought that Baili Hongzhuang and Han Xiling were the protagonists of the battle, but they have no effect.

Chapter 1422: Identity, Hongzhuang!

The smoke and dust gradually dissipated, the energy gradually calmed down, and the darkness shrouded in energy gradually returned to light in everyone's sight.

It was just that after seeing the destruction in front of them, everyone couldn't help taking a cold breath.

"Hiss"

In the line of sight, the originally flat ground was a mess and a huge deep pit appeared in the center of the energy burst.

Around the deep pit, cracks snaked out, the ground was cracked, and the shape was terrifying.

The surrounding trees have already been shattered, and even the prohibition showed signs of shattering.

Such a terrifying destructive power was rarely seen in ordinary days. After seeing it at this moment, everyone couldn't control the shock in their hearts.

Compared with other onlookers who were lamenting the destruction of this destructive power, the practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty haven't found a trace of Baili Hongzhuang for the first time.

They could feel the amazing energy just outside the raging energy, so how terrible was the impact that Baili Hongzhuang in the center of the energy explosion had to endure?

No matter what, Xia Zhiqing and others glanced around, and they never found Baili Hongzhuang's figure. Even Mo Yunjue's figure disappeared.

"Boss!"

Xia Zhiqing immediately walked forward, her pretty face full of worry, and her mouth was constantly shouting Baili Hongzhuang's name.

She only felt that her heart was tugging, and she couldn't imagine what they would do if something happened to the boss.

"Boss!"

Yuan Xiaoman and Yuan Zhixin also called out Baili Hongzhuang nearby, and they believed that Baili Hongzhuang must be here.

"Hongzhuang!"

Gong Shaoqing, Dongfang Yu, and Bai Junyu were also worried and nervous, and they were all praying for Baili Hongzhuang's safety.

The practitioners in Han Xiling's team were also looking for Han Xiling's existence, but compared to the previous eight-person team, there were now only three people left.

With the strength of Xia Zhiqing and others, these three cultivators could be easily solved together, but in the current situation, they were not in the mood to worry about these three people. Finding Hongzhuang was the most important thing.

It's just that, no matter how Xia Zhiqing and others shouted, they never got the slightest response.

Xia Zhiqing's eyes have turned red, and a touch of crystal quietly filled her eyes, "No, the boss will definitely not have an accident."

Gong Shaoqing and others were also looking frantically, digging the ground. If she was buried under the yellow sand in the sky, she would be completely killed in a short time.