"Nine Yin Fengming Fingers!"

As Han Xiling's voice fell, in the eyes of everyone in amazement, a huge finger that was ten feet long appeared in the air. Among them!

The fine lines are covered with thick fingers, and a horrible energy comes from those fingers, making people palpitate and panic.

It's just that many cultivators stared at this finger, their expressions have changed.

Because this finger gave them a sense of familiarity!

Chapter 1412: Absolute Learning, Tiangang Sect

"Jiuyin Fengmingzhi, isn't this the female peculiar skill of Tiangang Sect?"

A cultivator's face was shocked, and he said in doubt.

For many practitioners, Tiangang Sect is a school that many practitioners yearn for.

Some cultivators present came to participate in the assessment contest to be able to become cultivators of Tiangang Sect.

Therefore, they also have a good understanding of the martial arts of the Tiangang Sect.

As the man uttered the source of the Jiuyin Fengming Finger, other cultivators also responded.

"I said why I thought Han Xiling's name was so familiar. Wasn't she the Han Xiling of Tiangang Sect?"

Another cultivator said in doubt. When he said this, he also felt an unbelievable feeling in his heart.

After all, the distance between Han Xiling and them was too great, they never thought that Han Xiling would appear in front of them!

What's more, there was no need for Han Xiling to participate in the assessment contest.

After the man's reminder, the expressions of the other cultivators changed.

Had never thought about this before, and they didn't care about it either.

Now that they thought about it carefully, it was really possible that all of this could be connected in series!

"My God! It turned out to be Han Xiling. This Baili Hongzhuang is really dead. If she offended Han Xiling, she will definitely die!"

After hearing the conversation among the cultivators, Xia Zhiqing only wanted to refute them. Her boss was the wife of the young master of the Tiangang Sect, and her identity was even greater than that of Han Xiling!

It's just that after thinking for a moment, Xia Zhiqing still didn't say it.

After all, this identity should be the boss herself.

The most important thing is that although the identity of the boss is known within Tiangang Sect, the boss and Di Beichen did not hold a wedding in Tiangang Sect after all, and many practitioners will not believe it now.

Han Xiling also had a thick smile on her face after hearing the admiration of a group of cultivators.

This is her halo!

Dong Hongyun and Pan Zimo, who were fighting on the other side, suddenly changed their faces after knowing Han Xiling's identity, and their fighting movements also stopped for a moment.

Dong Hongyun was taken aback for a moment, but then smiled triumphantly.

"Pan Zimo, you are now antagonizing Han Xiling. I see, if you can join Tiangang Sect in the future. I am afraid there is no hope."

Dong Hongyun sneered. He and Pan Zimo have been competing for a long time. Therefore, he also knew Pan Zimo's situation very well.

Pan Zimo had always wanted to join the Tiangang Sect. Strength, along with a good performance in this assessment contest was very possible.