Games

Mabel decided me and Bill should do something together well her idea of doing something together was this game called twisted limbs. It was like twister but a cheaper version.

    Instead of 4 colors there were three and they were spared out more than sense they were missing a color. Plus you had to do more than the real game. Instead of just putting your hands on the colors on the spinner there are two more options.

   There was cloud where the caller could tell you where you suppose to move. Then there was a twisted twister t where the caller could make something up for you to do and Mabel was making them play. 'Just great' I thought to myself as we started to play the game.

   'Okay bro bro right hand yellow." Mabel said. I sigh and stretch my right hand to the yellow my body going under neath Bill. "Bill left foot blue." She said. Bill carefully moved his foot over Dipper and groaned as he accidently moved his crotch against Dipper.

    "Dipper right foot red." She said with a smile loving the sitution the two were in. I bit my lip and carefully moved my foot on the dot trying not to bump Bill.

    Mabel spinned the spinner again this time it landed on the cloud. She smirked a plan set in her mind. "Bill right hand on yellow and you left hand on blue!" Bill sighed and moved to his spots his back right up against Dipper along with his crotch on his butt.

   Dipper flushed his arms feeling weak and his arms gave out he almost fell if Bill didn't wrap his arm around the humans waist. Dipper sighed in relief. "Thanks Bil.." he was cut off as the demon picked him up. "Bill what are you doing!" He shouted his face red. "Some where private." Bill explained and carried Dipper to his room as Mabel snickered and grabbed her keys and ran outside to the car to go handout with her friends while Dipper and Bill had their night.