just this once...

"I have to figure out where I'm going to stay...."

Albedo muttered as he paced back and forth in the room.

"Y-You can stay with me!..."

Sucrose blurted out.

"Id love too but....people may think where doing......unprofessional things and I would hate for that too bring bad looks upon you..."

Sucrose looked down sad, she wanted Albedo too stay with her! The truth was she loved her teacher dearly....but he always seemed too lost in wonderland to even notice her trying too win his heart, sucrose wasn't an artist so she took lessons from albedo and would occasionally draw a wedding and it was usually the same scene, albedo and her, smiling and sharing a tight hug, albedos hair was in its normal style but seemed fluffier, sucroses hair down. The only difference was albedo was in the wedding dress and sucrose wasnt, that was rosarias idea of funny...

"Oh pleaseeee!...."

"No.....it's not a good idea"

Albedo brainstormed about it all day. He didn't know what too do...he was going to just give up and go back to dragonspine for the night, it was already dark. when two cold hands clamped around his waist, he jumped not expecting the physical interaction.

"Let go!-"

"shh, its only me...follow me...quickly"

Albedo followed the person he stared at their shoes until their feet stopped, he looked up.

"Kaeya?-"

"Shh...."

The taller man opened his house door and shoved albedo inside, closing the door behind him."  

"Hey doll~"

"Kaeya? What is the meaning of this?-"

Kaeya sighed and grabbed albedos jacket and hung ut up.

"Go shower,  now"

Albedo did so not wanting to aggravate Kaeya.

"There must be a good reason....right?.."

When albedo finished his shower he calm out with a towel Drapped around his whole body like a cloak, it was wrapped around him to where it covered his collarbone a bit and both his hands where tucked inside, it was a small towel though he was tugging at the bottom of it holding it together so his lower half was covered.

"Kaeya- uh- I need some clothing...."

Kaeya looked over to albedo, he felt something stiffen and began to rise, a plastered on smiled as he prayed albedo wouldnt notice his sudden arousal.

"Right, shorts or long pants?"

"Shorts please.."

Kaeya nodded and left, rosaria came over occasionally and had left a pair of shorts one time, they where black and on the back it said "cutie patootie" he never questioned it but he considered giving them too albedo....well they where for women butttt......he could most likely fit them, kaeya got him a white shirt that had a picture of Kermit the frog on a pole, rosaria also owned this. He handed it too Albedo who took it gratefully and put it on. When he came out of the bathroom he was bright red.

"Thank you for the clothing, I am very grateful"

Albedo sounded like a robotic human, huh...weird...Kaeya smirked and said.

"It suits you"

"Where will I be sleeping...."

he completely ignored kaeyas complement.....typical..

"With me~"

"Alright goodnight, I'm going to bed..."

Albedo walked off into kaeyas hallway looking for his room, he found it after two attempts and went in. Kaeya followed and saw that albedo was already in bed, cuddling into the blankets. Kaeya laid down next too him facing him in silence. Albedos eyes where closed and his breathing was slow.

"Yes, kaeya?...what is it you want..."

Kaeya blushed a bit, surprised he was caught staring, he blurted out the best thing he could get out.

"You"

Albedo stared at kaeya with a slightly annoyed face and rolled over facing away from him, kaeya gently grabbed albedos waist,  purposely touching his skin and pulling him closer, if albedo didn't know kaeyas horny secret in his pants he did now.

"Wha-what are you doing...."

"Shhh....just this once....can you not seem so.....programmed with your responses with me....I know your a sweet gentle person in there Albedo, but I want you to prove to me that you are....please?..."

albedo sighed now seeing the full picture and seeing why kaeya made him stay with him.

"what is it you want..."

Kaeya chuckled softly and placed a gentle passionate kisses on albedos cheek.

"I've already answered that question....doll~"

(HIIIIII ok ik it's been a reallllly long time sorry I've been super busy with schools and stupid stuff but I'm on summer break so I should be a little more active here! Just a disclaimer the next chapter MIGHT have some smut in it I'm still thinking about it,but I hope you enjoyed this!! I did change the title because it was too long and I thought it was kinda corny and I wanted something else but that's about all!! Bye and thank you for reading!! -Mushroom)