I get out of bed, in my thoughts walking to my closet to find something to wear today. I had the event to go later with Cameron, but for my early morning I have to meet the new house assistant, show her the ropes and things like that. I was excited because after so long trying to convince Cameron we needed someone to help us around the house with our busy schedules, especially with him going on tour soon and me having to go to London in three months, we would need someone to look after the house, the kids, our business affairs while we'll be away.

" Cameron are you staying home a while longer, after you come back from dropping the kids off to school?" I ask as my husband walks out the bathroom.

" Why?" He asks, attitude still laced in his tone.

" The House assistant is coming today, and I need you here", I say to him.

" Oh shit, I forgot about that", He says, sighing loudly.

" Are we still going to that event tonight, Metro Boomin album release party," I ask him, he was featured on the new album.

" Yeah", He mutters walking past me so he could go into the closet.

I look at him a little while longer before I go into the bathroom to get myself ready. He wasn't ready to make up, just saying something else would make things even worse. He was so stubborn I hated that. Hopefully, this will blow over by tonight. I hated going places when were into it. He always does stupid shit to embarrass me.

Since I was just going to be in the house, I just put on something cute, yet comfortable ( In Mm), my hair was in cute bouncy curls, and I did a light make up look. When I come out the bathroom Cameron was gone which means went to take the kids to school. He didnt even let me say bye to them, he's so childish. I shake my head heading downstairs to fix me some coffee. Although I would like a glass of wine but it's too early. Sometimes he makes me want to slip back into my old ways... but I have to remember I came too far to go back.

" Lord give me strength ", I mutter, reaching up to grab my cofee cup.

As I'm pouring my cofee into my cup, I hear my door bell ring. This must be the house assistant. I stop what I'm doing to head to the front door, I open the door to see a beautiful woman. She's brown skin, long red hair, she was taller than me, and slim. She was wearing a soft smile.

" Hello I'm Naeomi Anderson, are you Crys (A/N pronounced Chris) Bennett?" I ask the girl.

" Yes I am, Its so nice to meet you Ms. Anderson", She says, shaking my hand.

" Please call me Naeomi, you can come in", I say smiling, moving aside for her.

" Thank you so much Naeomi, you have such a lovely home", Crys says as we walk into the livingroom.

" Thank you darling, how are you doing?" I ask her sitting down on the couch.

" I'm fine, I just want to thank you for this opportunity, I am new in the city ", she says.

" No problem, I'm glad that you were looking for a job because I was running out of options", I say laughing lightly.

" Its like the universe pulled this together, we all get to benefit, " she says.

" Yeah the universe does work in mysterious ways ", I agree nodding my head.

" Are the kids here?'she asks me.