🌹🌸Shoto Todoroki & Denzela Crease🌹🌸

_________________________________
(unlike my other Smut Stories MHA, not any of them have POV switches. This one will have POV switches
_________________________________

Shoto's POV
The girl that goes to my school is quite beautiful. Her name is Denzela and she is a kind, caring, hardworking and passionate person. Everything I'm not I groan as my 21 years old ass is sitting in my dorm thinking of her, and I don't even have the guts to talk to her. A knock on my door catches my attention. I get up and open it to see my 3 best friends. "Yes" I say leaning against the door frame. Katsuki pushes me farther in the dorm they all come in. "What the hell was that for'' I yelled, regaining my balance. "Get dressed IcyHot were going somewhere" Katsuki says as Izuku skims through my closet. "Wow you have no party clothes or even nice clothes, aren't you like, rich" Ixuku says, a hand resting on his slim waist. "Yes but I don't like to show it. They'll think I'm a stuck up rich boy." I say as he smiles "i so glad i bought you an outfit then" he says holding up a bag. I frown "and i don't like people buying me anything" i say crossing my arms. Kirishima walks up to me and strips my shirt "HEY" i yell he rolls his eyes ''if you don't get dressed yourself then i'll dress you, for you" he says i stomp my foot growling "fine" i say and grab the bag walking in the bathroom i open the bag getting the first item with is a pair of black jeans with deep pocket and some holes at the thigh and knee. I roll my eyes and strip the rest of my clothes aside from my black boxers. I slip the pants on "Of course he would know my size" I mumble. I button them up and turn them to look "holy shit my ass looks great in the jeans." I say I hear Izuku giggle. I roll my eyes and grab the next item which is a long sleeve soft maroon shirt that has buttons. I slip it on, leaving the sleeves down. I'll fix it later. I grab the next item it is a black leather jacket i slip it on and nod taking it back off i ate it on the counter reaching back in i pull out two boxes one of cologne and the other a black velvet box i set the cologne box down opening the velvet box i gasp "Izuku, i can't except this" i say he comes closer to the door. "Sorry sho but you never buy anything for yourself so you have to accept it i won't be taking it back" he says i groan "fine thank you" i say and attach it around my neck. I fix my hair, my burn mark showing completely from the wetted down slicked back hair, I spray the cologne on and wow it smells good. I open the door and see a pair of maroon high tops on my bed with a note "hey we went down to the car come down when you're ready '' I say reading it and contemplate whether or not I should actually go down. "He did buy all this for me the least i could do" i say and slip the shoes on i roll my sleeves up making the quarter sleeves i slip the jacket on and putting on some rings that i have hidden for keepsakes. I grab my phone and my platinum card and leave my slick hair falling on my face. I leave the door going to the working lot. When I get there I see them and I call out. They look round until finally Izuku's eyes land on me and his mouth falls open. "Sorry it took so long i was looking for my card" i say the two nod as Izuku just gaps at me "what" i say "your hot" Izuku says Katsuku looks at me "WHAT THE FUCK DEKU" he yells and Izuku giggles "but not as hot as Kacchan" he says putting his hand on Katsuki's chest while looking up at the hotheaded make that's his boyfriend. "I know we're supposed to take your truck, but i was thinking we could take my car" i say hiding my smirk "you have a car i had no idea" Izuku says i nod "yes i have a car i just don't normally drive it attracts too much attention" i say Kirishima raises a brow "what do they mean'' he asks i hold up a hand "i'll get it" i say and walk away and into the side door of the student garage. I got in the Solid mattee black Bugatti that was a graduation present for my mother when I graduated from high school. I rev the engine and I hear izuku yelp. I open the garage and drive out watching the facial expression a mix between impressed, respect along with excitement. I stop and get out "get in '' I say the nod to Kirishima getting in the passenger while Izuku and Katsuki get in the back. "So where are we going?" I ask, pulling the phone out of the inside pocket of the leather jacket. "The Funhouse'' Izuku says my fingers stop and i look back at him "'the gender fluid strip club'' i ask he seems shocked "yes, how did you know?" he says "i'm a boy'' i say they laugh as i smile along and play some party music on my phone. I drive away from the college we all attend, going to the Funhouse. We get there in like 15 minutes and see many cars everywhere "wow it's packed" i say Izuku hums "yeah, it's because Dizzie is dancing tonight" he says "Dizzie?" I say as we all get out and I lock the car "yeah she's a popular dancer here, ever since she got here it's been packed almost everyday" Izuku explains i nod and we all walk in Immediately my nose is filled with the sets of booze, sweets, and sex. The hostess sees us and her eyes light up when she looks at me "Mr. Todoroki what are you doing here" she says walking over "don't know, ask him he told me where to go i complied'' i say she turns her attention to the Izuku. "Where here for a good time also Shoto has been down so we though bringing him here and getting a special lady formed for the night" Izuku says i look at him and growl "Izuku, no you already know why i won't look at another girl" i whisper/yell he rolls his eyes ''yeah well you're too much of a pussy to talk to her'' he says i frown "well all the girls are being used except for one but she's pretty expensive" the lady says Izuku nods pulling out his card "oh no ya dont" i say grabbing my platinum card handing it to her "didn't i say i don't like people paying for me" i say Izuku looks shocked. Then he smirks "you'll get the pull package" the lady says coming back over i nod "that includes: lap dance, private room for everything, free drinks, and up to her if you get to touch her or not, also a 3 hour session for all of it including a dance" she says i gulp and nod. "And the girls name" Kirishima asks "Dizzie" she says i nod while the other;s mouths drop "ok i'll come get you when she ready" she says and walk away izuku start squealing "i heard form Shinsou, Denki and Monama, when they came here they put their money together and only go and hour session with her they said she knows whats shes doing" Izuku says. We go up to the bar adn i order an old fashion drink and we sit and talk when, arms wrap around my shoulders. I see the others eyes go wide. "You Shoto Todoroki, baby~" I hear I nod and she comes around when our eyes meet. I know exactly who this is. Her hair is the same black with purple strands and her eyes are that bright honey yellow "so i heard you paid in full for my time" she says i smile and nod "i did" i say she smirks "shall we go somewhere more private" she says into my ear i nod and she gets up grabbing my hand i grab my drink adn follow her as she pulls me i wave to the boys actually feeling confident that by the end of this Denzela will be mine. When we get to a room she opens the door and i smile as she walk in "i didn't know you worked her" i say she stops and looks at me "you know who i am don't you" she asks i nod "how could i not even behind that mask you can't hide the honey yellow colored eyes that trap me everytime i look at them" i confess she squeaks and taks the mask off and i smile.

Denzela's POV
Oh my god, Shoto Todoroki, from history class 1-A. I took my mask off a few minutes ago as he just looked at me. I have had a crush on this boy since I first met him in the hall and he helped me pick my books up when Awese swatted them out of my hands. "Would you like another drink?" I asked him, he was sitting on the couch while taking his jacket off. My breathing picks up as his muscles flex under the fabric, "how about an old fashion?" I ask him to hum and i freeze as the humming is so close I move my head slightly, seeing him right behind me. I whip my head back around continuing what I'm doing. He leaves from behind me sitting in the couch again as i walk over there handing me a drink "so what would you like me to do Mr. Todoroki" i ask he looks at me "i don't want you to do anything for me now that i know who you are i won't ask you to do anything if you don't want to" he says i blush 'but i do want to, i want him to please me as much as i want to please him' i think i get up and walk over to the pole on a stand attached to the ceiling and floor i turn on some music. Shoto looks at me. I crouch down showing off my inner thighs. I swing my hips and his face has a small blush on it from the consumption of alcohol. He leans back in the chair "you don't have to" he says i stop and step off the lift walking toward him swaying my hips to the music i then slide to him at the beat drop on the song i played he gasps i stand up swing my hips farther i put my hands on his hips and smirk "you don't know how much of what happening right now i've dreamt many times Shoto, i want to do this" i say and turn around my hair flipping around i sit on his lap. He gasps "Dizzie'' he says hands up not touching me "you can touch me, i give you permission" i say he looks at me he places his hands on my hips i sit there for a while as he relaxes when he does i smirk and start moving my legs in a open and cose motion twerking in his lap he grabs my hips harder and throws his head back i so another motion standing turning back around getting in his lap facing him instead of facing away from him. I put my hands on his shoulders and move my hips in time with the music and he just looks at me. I stand on my knees and fall back down. He throws his head back letting a grunt fall from his lips and my pussy starts to throb. He looks at me and bites his lip "Denzela we have to stop, i don't know if i can hold back especially to the girl i like" he says my mind goes blank 'the girl i like' i repeat at least 10 times before digging my hips into his i smile and leaned into him twerking in his lap i moan in his ear and he moves his hand down to my ass trying to stop it from moving i giggle "i think it time for a new section of your package" i say and stand up he breathes heavily sporting a full on boner "i don't normally do this Shoto, but after tonight well no longer be friends but lovers'' i say he blush gets darker i lift my arms to the zipper in the back unzipping the leather suit im wearing.