03 | Hey Beautiful

Start from the beginning

Suze chuckles at his expression, "Cassie's smitten like a kitten with you."

"I don't know why...", Jason mutters which earned him a slap to the leg from his mother. He grumbles and goes and takes a seat on one of the free couches.

"Well, I tell ya, it's not easy to hold her attention. Uh-uh. Like mother, like daughter. But she's a good girl. She's got a good heart. Yeah. Handle with care." McKay agrees. Before Jason could comment, Cassie comes down the stairs yelling at the two to leave her boyfriend alone.

"Mom, stop talking to him! Jason stops trying to chase him away"

"Excuse me. I've been dismissed. You have fun. Ooh, you look so pretty." Suze says once she saw the outfit her daughter has one. It's cute. Jason wanted to comment but the look on Cassie's face told him not to. He gets up from the couches and heads to his room to read some books.

LET ME LOVE YOU

While Nate was so busy texting on his phone that he didn't notice how Maddy was staring at him. Jason took a seat next to her gaining her attention.

"Hey beautiful, Hey Cass, how's your lunch been?" Jason asks both Maddy and Cassie. Maddy looked at him and smiled. She blushed at the compliment. She looked at Nate to see if he was watching, but he wasn't. She turned her attention back to Jason. "Fine I guess, just haven't eaten much today. It's been a long day. Want to hang out with us?" The girl answered Jason as she continued picking her sandwich apart.

"Can't. Meeting Maggie in the library for a study session" Maddy looks disappointed but not surprised, she shoves him and told him to wrap it properly.

RUE: The library has a particular spot where only a few (literally a few maybe 4-5 people who know the spot) know that it's a good fuck spot. The librarian is old and hardly visits that part of the library. Actually, nobody really visits that part of the library, which makes it a great fuck spot.

"Fuck. You like sucking my cock" Jason says as his breath catches in his throat. Jason loses himself to the pleasure of Maggie's hot mouth. Maggie lightly runs her hands on the area that can't fit in her mouth, causing a whimper to escape him. Jason tries to grip the bookshelf to stable himself but he knocks a few books down. Maggie pauses on the sucking and moves her head forward he hits the back of her throat. He's heavy on her tongue. Jason's eyes roll to the back of his head, no longer able to keep looking down, he throws his head back, hitting the wall.

"Feels so good, so good." He deliriously hums. He looks down at her, watching how her mouth covers him.

"Can I..." She nods her head, permitting him to take control. Maggie hums and it drives Jason mad as his back arches. He pulls her back by the hair until she is slurping all over Jason's cock and licking his head just as it is about to fall from his lips, thick and sticky. Her tongue works so fast. The sensation makes him shiver. His hand tightens in her curls as he tries not to cry out when she slips a finger past the slit of his cock and rubs at it teasingly. His fingers dig into her scalp, 'trying to give them a break, trying to distract himself, but it doesn't work.

"Jesus, Maggie..." He grunts when her tongue makes contact with his swollen cock. She takes full advantage of the fact that he's distracted, using his dick as an excuse to suck his cock without ever letting up on her assault on it.

"Maggie, you don't have to - oh god, I'm gonna..." He groans loudly at her sucking on his cock hard, not slowing down in between every blow. His hips rock against her mouth and he grabs a handful of her black hair when he starts feeling close to orgasm.

"Maggie!" He groans out, his voice cracking with each word. "God, Maggie...fuck." Her fingers work quickly on his cock and he gasps for breath, the orgasm hitting him suddenly like a freight train. "Ah, fuck!" Maggie sucks harder on his cock until he's cumming all over her face, the warm liquid soaking into her skin and staining her chin and lips. She swallows what she can before pulling her head off of his throbbing dick, leaving him with a small wet patch at the base of his cock.

"Fuck." He pants again, breathing harshly after coming so hard. His hands shake when they pull away from Maggie's head, but he steadies them. "We need to put you on a leash." He says making her giggle as she proudly stares at how she made him feel.

AUTHOR!
Two updates! Awesome.
Also, don't be shy to tell
me how the chapters are
because it's somewhat my
first type of writing graphic
stuff. Is it good? Bad? Too
formal? Not formal? I'd like
to know so that I could improve.

Also, like I said if anyone
has a request, even if it's
BxB I have them. I'd probably
make more stuff after this fanfic.