"Of course, Dean," I got in the car.

  Once I got in, Sam and Dean explained that we were trying to find palm reader that dad went to after mom died. We got a local phone book and went to a phone booth, where Sam read through the book.

  "Alright, so, there are a few psychics and palm readers in town," he informed us. "There's some named El Divino," he laughs at the next one. "There's the mysterious Mr. Fortinsky," I couldn't help but giggle. "Uh, Missouri Moseley, and some dude-" I cut him off, as a name stuck out to me.

  "Wait, wait, Missouri Moseley?" I questioned. "That's a psychic?"

 "Uh...yeah, I guess so." Sam told me. I walked over to the car, reaching in to grab dad journal. I didn't read it much, but enough to remember. 

  "In dad's journal.." I brought it over to the boys. I saw Dean start to remember too. "Come here and look at this." I flipped to the first page and handed to Sam. "First page, first sentence, read it." 

  Sam took it from me. "I went to Missouri..." I watched him slowly realize. "And I learned the truth." He looked up at Dean and I. 

  "I alway's thought it was a state," Dean told him. We gave her a call and she told us to head over to here place.

  We waited on a couch, as Missouri finished talking to someone. It was a man who walked out.

  "Now, you don't worry about a thing," Missouri told the man. "Your wife is crazy about you." He left the building and turned to us. "Poor bastard, his wife is cold-banging the gardener." 

  "Why didn't you tell him?" I questioned.

 "People don't come here for the truth." Missouri explained. "They come here for good news." We looked at her confused. "Well, Sam, Dean, Cheyenne, come on already, I don't have all day." She walked into another room. We looked at each other before getting up and following. 

  She turned to face us. "Well, let me look at you," She laughed. "Oh, you boys grew up handsome and Cheyenne you are beautiful." I smiled at her comment, I liked her already. "And you were one goofy-looking kid too," She pointed at Dean. Sam and I chuckled. 

  She reached forward and grabbed Sam's hand. "Sam..." She looked sad. "Oh, honey... I'm sorry about your girlfriend." I looked over at Dean. She must be good. "And your father, he's missing?"

 "How'd you know all that?" Sam questioned. 

 "Well, you were just thinking it, just now." She explained. 

 "Well, where is?" Dean asked. "Is he okay?"

  "I don't know?" She admitted. 

 "Don't know?" I questioned. "You're supposed to a psychic, right?" She looked at me.

  "You see me sawing some bony tramp in half?" She asked. "You think I'm a magician?" I went to say something but she cut me off. "I may be able to read thoughts and sense energies in a room, but I can't just pull facts out of thin air." I saw Sam look over and smirk. "Sit, please."

  We sat across from her, on a couch. "Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table and I'm gonna whack you with a spoon." Missouri threatened Dean. He looked confused, as he hadn't even lifted his foot.

  "I didn't do anything," He argued. I laughed. 

  "Well, you were thinking about it?" Missouri explained. 

 "Okay, so... our dad," Sam began to ask. "When did you first meet him?

  "He came for a reading a few days after the fire," Missouri told us. "I just told him what was really out there in the dark." she continued. "I guess you could say, I drew back the curtains for him."