"That's a shame because Brazil will win," He looked again at me, his eyes making contact with mine as his eyelashes fluttered with each blink. "What's it going to take to make you wear my jersey? I want everyone to know you're mine," 

I outwardly laughed at his comment, rolling my eyes at his implication, "Who says I'm yours?" I dictated, my arms making their way around his neck as his lip tugged up in pride. 

"I did." He whispered, his breath causing goosebumps to trail up my back, I amusingly shoved him away and kept a good distance between us, trying to eliminate any sexual energy that was arising between us. "So you are going to wear my jersey? I can get you an authentic one?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"Where you're taking me to dinner tonight." 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"How is it fair you're going on date with your hot ex footballer and I'm in the hotel room watching netflix?" Belle complained, resting her head against the end of the bed as I compared earings against the red dress I chose to wear. 

"We've spent the whole day together? Plus you can go the pool or the cinema, this is a very safe city." I responded, trying to aide her problem yet she sneered at my suggestions and rolled over. 

"Pick the gold ones." She mentioned, sitting up in our bed, "Where's my footballer ex that keeps coming back into my life."

"I've got two, borrow one!" I joked, she laughed before rummaging through my rings to find something good to pair with my outfit. Finally landing on a gold ring which wraps around my finger. "Which reminds me, tommorow I've got a PR shoot with Kylian. French themed and all!" 

"And after that is it a brunch date with Messi? Or does that come after the Giroud date?" I threw a shoe at her as she continued to play on her jokes, ignoring her comments as I scoured through my large pile of shoes. We stayed silent for a moment before she spoke "honestly, if you had to pick, Kylian or Neymar?"

"Ronaldo," I teased as I kissed her forehead before grabbing my purse. 

"Come on, be honest?"

"Neymar. Kylian and I have a harsher history, but nothing will happen with neither!" She unconvincedly nodded her head as I heard a knock against the door and rushed away from the bedroom. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"So where are you taking me?" I questioned as we drove around in his pure black car, nothing but the city illuminating his face as his music blasted in my ears. He only gave an unpersuasive grin as we continued to drive through the city. 

He opened the door, nothing but an ocean in front of us as he led me to the docks, a small yacht dormant on the sea, filled with candles and rose petals. He guided me onto the boat, a teethy smile plastered against his face the entire time as I was in shock. 

"Neymar, you could've just booked a resturant." I humbly attempted to thank him, amazed at the stunt he pulled for a third first date. He scoffed at my request as I kissed his cheek as we rested against the sofa placed out

"As long as you're wearing my jersey I'm going all out." He disclosed, pulling me closer to him, I felt his arm rest against my shoulder and he softly massaged my neck. Gradually, he poured some wine, slightly spilling it as the captain started the boat. I spun the wine in my hand, creating a little tornado in the glass before taking a large sip. "Have I secured it?"

"Well I can't not wear your jersey now!" I responded, looking out at the city we were slowly swimming away from as the motor of the boat pulled us further. He looked at me, once again with those eyes. Fuck. "That's not what I wanted to secure but..."

His fingers grazed my neck as he pulled my hair away and nearly gave me chills. His hands went down from the sides of my head and down to my neck, out to my shoulders and down to my hands and as his lips met mine, the fragrance of the cherry wine filled my mouth, his warm breath felt like a breeze against the warm Qatar nights as I deepened his taste. 

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A/N: First week of school and I'm already done :/, but this chapter was so late so enjoy something cute.