/1/ Arriving at Pandora

Start from the beginning

I walked inside and saw the Na'vi bodys in their tanks, some times twitching and slightly moving. There where 3 bodys in total. Two male and one female. I went up to the female Na'vi body, amazed at how she looked. She has a good build and a slightly darker skin tone than the Na'vi of the Omatikaya. I continued to look her over getting mesmerized by her glowing bright hair and brightly lit spots across her entire body.

"She's amazing, isn't she?" I heard from behind me.

"Yeah she is" I said before turning around seeing a man looking at me.

"I'm Max you must be Y/N, I take care of the Avatarsit's nice to meet you" He said with a polite smile.

"Yes that's me. Nice to meet you too" I answered also with a smile.

"We don't know how it came to these changes of your Avatar but it won't affect your connection when you link."

"That is great to hear, I was slightly concerned of the possible problemes when I saw the changes."

"As I previously stated You don't have to worry about it. The only thing that might feel a little bit off are the missing fingers and toes that your Avatar doesn't have"

Just after he said that we where interrupted by two people talking inside the Bio-lab. I saw a lanky man talking to a man sitting in a wheelchair. We started walking to them. The man sitting in the wheelchair looked like he was ones a marine with his uniform on. I instantly had some kind of feeling of distrust against the man, which is why I will be careful around him, I thought to myself. The other lanky man seemed like a nerd not beeing able to stop talking even though Max and I where now infront of them.

Max cleared his throat making them look up, the lanky guy smiling in embarrassment at us.

"Hello I'm Max I take care of your Avatars. You must be Norm and Jake, this is Y/N, she is an Avatar driver like you." Max introduced us.

"Yes it's nice to meet you too" Jake said while Norm was still blushing in embarrassment sheepishly looking up at us.

The others then went to there Avatars and how jakes lookes like his brothers but it actually looks like him. We then went o the link room to meet Grace. Norm could'nt stop talking about her, but I can understand him, Grace Augustine is a legend! I have read her book about a tousand times and even was able to get some of her notes about the topic of Pandora and it's flora.

Max was walking infront of us when we went inside the link room.

"Ugh. Who's got my goddamn cigarrette? Thank you."

"Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball. Grace I'd like you to meet Norm Spellman, Y/N L/N and Jake Sully." Max introduced us.

"Norm," Grace greeted,"I hear good things about you. How's your Na'vi?"

"May the Allmother smile upon our meetng." Norm replied in Na'vi.

"Not bad but you sound a little formal."

"I studied for five years, but there is still much to learn."

"Grace, I'd like to.." Max started before being interrupted by Grace.

"Y/N I'm glad you made it safelly. You've studied Na'vi yur entire life right?" Grace said seemingly fascinated.

"Yes that's right. I'm happy to finally be hear." I said with a happy smile, feeling comfortable being able to speak Na'vi again.

"And this is Jake." Max continued trying to continue his sentence.

"I know who you are and I don't need you. I need your brother,you know?, the guy who studied for three years for this." Grace said rudely. Definitly not amused by this.

"He's dead", Jake answered blankly, "I know it's a big inconvience."

Grace seemed kind of remorseful. "Do you have soome lab experience?" Grace asked. I believe she hoped fo a good answer, which she didn't get.

"I dissected a frog once."

"You see. You see." Grace said agitated" There toying with us! I'm going to talk with Selfrige aubout this I can't take this anymore" She said going away.

"Grace. Grace! This is not a good idea. Grace!" Max called after her. He then turned to us looking at Jake mainly. "Tomorrow 0800, try to use big words." And after that he was gone, wallking speedily after Grace, most likely trying to catch her before she met Selfrige.

The other two where just starring dumbly after them, so I went and searched for my bunk room, just wanting to fall asleep after this exhausting day.

Words: 1445