ꕥ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐎𝐑 ꕥ

ابدأ من البداية

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅/𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
(𝐂𝐮𝐳 𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲)

"Phew! This took forever! Good grief. We can finally settle down."
Said your friend as they sit down on the chair they put up.
"It did take a very long time." You responded, breathing.
"Want to grill? No one will notice."
"Uhm, I don't know, F/N, I think the people will know where we are if we grill RIGHT here on this spot." You mentioned, point your fingers to the ground.
"Who cares? Besides, it's a very deep forest, look around." Your friend said blissfully with a smile.
You look up higher at the woods behind your friend, it was very dark, but you could still make out some leaves falling and the light of the moon shining down at the wood.
"Woah... I didn't realize it was THIS BIG." You said lightened while gazing around the forest while also including a river close by, you happen to be near an open spot, where moonlight is shown in the opening of it.
"See? I told you no one will notice! It won't hurt a bit, Y/N." Your friend cordially said.
"Still no, I'll just go to bed." You later told them.
"You're not hungry? It took us 4 hours to get but you're not hungry?" Your friend asked you to be concerned, surprised you were never hungry.
"Yep, I'm not hungry at ALL. If you do grill however, just put the steaks in a container for tomorrow morning, I'll eat it." You admitted.
"Uhm, well okay. Goodnight." Your friend distantly carried on. You replied back to them the same thing. You go into your tent and you lay down on your sleeping bag, with your hand under it for extra support. Then, your eyes began to get heavier by the minute, they soon closed and you were completely out.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

You wake up in the middle of the night, almost 9:00, you guessed. Trying to recall what just happened, you found yourself wide awake this time. This rarely happens to you, waking up wide awake and not the normal kind of response to the typical so-cranky-I'm-always-grumpy kind of thing. You thought for a moment, it didn't work. Then, a thought came up and you wanted to wander around the forest. Feeling relieved, you'll need to grab a blanket and head out to the other side of the forest. You then finished, as soon as you stood up, a sharp pain went through your skin, just three claw marks on your back, shaped like an X.

You groaned deeply, feeling the pain burn even more

You groaned deeply, feeling the pain burn even more. You then plunged yourself in your sleeping bag. "Ack! What-is this-- pain?! Argh!"
You were sore and growling while having your hand on your back, wanting the pain to go away, it didn't though. You then felt a touch of liquid, got your hand and looked at it, streaks of blood everywhere.

"I'm getting the hell outta here, I can't deal with this bullshit any longer."
You abruptly swore at yourself with furrowed eyebrows. You were done with the pain and blood you dealt with. You stormed out of your camp and into the nearby river down a little hill. You stood near it and eventually took off your shirt and bra, leaving you "shirtless". You then get in the river and feel as if the pain washes away even though it's still bleeding, it's also relaxing and calming for the pain. You sighed in relief while swimming to keep your head out of the water. You blinked and looked around, only to see two pairs of X's, staring at you eerily. You noticed it and threw a glance back, only to realize you lost. You couldn't keep your eyes open, you turned around for something else, but as soon as you turned back to the spot you last glanced at, it was moving.
You panicked and started to splash all that was around you, got up on land, snatched your shirt and bra, ran back the hill and into your camp where you zipped up your tent flap and covered yourself with your blanket.
You inhaled and exhaled every 3 seconds until you heard a twig snap. Your eyes widened in fear, realizing it was that monster who was looking at you from a distance at you. It looked around the campsite, you then heard a zipper open, that was your friend. It looked inside it but zipped it back up. You heard the footsteps getting closer to yours now, you were next to be checked. You fall down like a ragdoll and pretend to be asleep, trying not to twitch your eyes too much.
You hear a deep sigh all of a sudden and couldn't resist turning to look at it. Hearing footsteps in your tent made your skin crawl up. You squeeze your eyes close, hoping it will leave you alone.
However, you heard it stop, coming from the left. Curious enough to actually turn to see who it is, that was the worst idea you ever did.
Your eyes met another pair as you see a creature looking at you motionless, smiling dreadfully at you with its white circles of its iris and the pupils of an X.
"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧." It snarled at you with a smile, waving a hand. "What... Uh- Who are you...?"
You quizzed at the creature. "𝐎𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮." It soon responded, repudiating your question.
"Answer.." you started, "my question, you whiffle-whaffle of a fuck." you behested at it.
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦?"
It asked you, "𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦," it replied sarcastically with a low cackle, "𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐚." You then went to touch your back and it was barely bleeding. It stinged a little bit and you flinched lightly.
"It was YOU that clawed my back into an X?!"

"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭."
"Why..."
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐘/𝐍."
"I'm WHAT?"
"𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧."

_______________________________________________

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭-
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥!
(𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭.)

𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐱 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚.𝐤.𝐚 𝐅𝐄𝐋 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.