❤️Part-5√❤️

Author pov.
Next morning Jungkook wake up at 8.am by hearing alarm sound.. he get up and admire his room there he saw how his room is full of luxurious furniture, there was a king sized bed besides a beautiful lampshade, it was a huge room he only see this kind of room in movie, there was  2 Wardrobe he went there to unwind the wardrobe and saw many luxurious dress places with matching shoe's and other jewelry everything is new and full..

Then he remembered after wedding Mrs. Kim told him to not bring any clothes, that's why he didn't bring.. then he look at his left side and  saw a big beautiful balcony, so without thinking much he went there to have a peaceful fresh wind.. then he thought his room bed is so comfy unlike his previous bed, though those horrible sound irritating him so much yesterday night but the bed is too much comfortable to give him a peaceful sleep..

Suddenly his stomach growls due to his hungry State, From yesterday he didn't even eat anything so he decided after freshing up himself he will go in the kitchen to have something..

So Jungkook went to bathroom for a cold fresh shower, after half hours he went out from bathroom, decided to wear something light and casual so he went to Ward rope and choose a baby blue sweater with paws and a loose strip jeans which revealing his upper Milky thighs, he used some strawberry lip bum to look his lip more plumpy and combined his smooth silky brown hair..

Then Jungkook stomach growl due to hunger,he didn't even eat anything from tomorrow so he decided to went down in kitchen..

When Jungkook went out from his room his eye fell upon  besides the room where those horrible sound come from yesterday night, he don't know why but he decided to peek in the room there he saw a girl Peacefully sleeping her bare back showing other half body covering with duvet, but he didn't saw taehyung there"where is that jerk" Jungkook thought

But Jungkook ignore his thought and went down saw some maid working, they asked him if he need something but he said he will get it by his own don't need any help, he went to the fridge in kitchen and open it, saw there many things but he choose a bottle of milk and pour it to glass, then he is about to drink

Suddenly taehyung came shirtless, sweating "maybe he is coming from working out"Jungkook thought, taehyung just casually went to the kitchen grab the glass of milk and drink it with one go..

Now Jungkook is glaring at taehyung but didn't say anything so with a bored face taehyung went out but halted his spot and turned around and said with his deep demanding voice"From now don't peek anyone room without their permission" and he left

Jungkook felt embarrassed "why always this happened to me, gosh Jungkook don't get involved such a thing which made you embrassed but that jerk drink my milk okay I will start my mission to give him a lesson just wait my dear husband "Jungkook said while smirking

Don't listen to him

Annoy him as much as you can

✅ Always do the opposite

✅ Never submit to him

Jungkook note those line in his mind and went to the garden area, he saw there many bulky man with a gun standing but hiding it quickly when they saw him, Jungkook ignor them and went to look some flower those look beautiful he just want to enjoy this garden area, it's give him relax. when he touching the flower..