Wu Jun looked up, and it turned out that the person who came was his cousin Wu Hongqi. The person who usually only calls daddy in official business, unexpectedly called daddy in a gaffe on this occasion, Wu Jun realized the seriousness of the matter.

The village cadres sitting in the classroom stood up collectively and walked out with Uncle Wu.

Hong Qi, who stayed where he was, stretched out his hand to cover his chest, trying to calm himself down. It's not that he's timid, it's because he went to the county last week, and he witnessed with his own eyes how the little red soldiers tormented a cultured person until he wanted to see God. In that scene, I asked myself that a man would not be able to bear it. After returning, he never dared to go to the county again. Who knows how these evil gods came to this remote village of theirs. Wu Jun patted

his cousin on the back, and seeing his mood stabilized, he asked, "Brother, what happened."

I saw a team of more than a dozen red soldiers wearing green clothes and red belts on their hands. I thought they were going to the next brigade, but I didn't expect that the more they looked, the more they looked like they were coming to our team. I hurried over to report the news. I'm really afraid that they will come to the village to cause trouble."

Wu Jun was at a loss after hearing this, and couldn't figure out what could trigger these people in his village.

Look around and see some parents who are still talking, and call a few aunts who are usually talkative to appease these children and let them stay and don't go out to make trouble.

After giving the order, I was going to go with my cousin to see what was going on.

When the two brothers went to the headquarters of the brigade, they saw the captain of the brigade talking politely with the leader of the red soldiers.

When Wu Jun walked closer, he realized that the other party was actually an old acquaintance. This guy is none other than Li Xue's ex-object Wu Jun hasn't seen for a long time - Hong Mingliang.

This guy has a righteous face, and he is doing Tai Chi with the team leader like a dog.

"Our team received reports from enthusiastic people that some members of your team colluded with educated youths and hid books on feudal culture. Please cooperate with your brigade. We will go to the educated youth spot and search this villager's home."

Wu Jun heard this . If so, you probably know what's going on. This person even knew the location, so he must have come for him and Su Qing and didn't run away. When Captain Wu heard

this, he subconsciously said, "Leader, our team is all old peasants, generations of poor peasants with good roots. It is impossible for someone to do such a thing."

Annoyed, he took out a folded letter paper from his pocket and handed it to the captain.

The captain opened the letter paper and looked at it, his face turned pale. The target of the report written on it was actually his nephew Wu Yun and Su Zhiqing.

"Su Zhiqing has only been in our team for more than a month, and we don't know her very well. However, this Wu Yun is a member of the military, and his parents died in order to save the country's property. It is impossible to do such a thing."

Hong Mingliang He snorted contemptuously and said, "I'm not here to listen to your excuses, but to search. Are you trying to disobey orders?"

"I'm Wu Yun." Hong Mingliang heard the clear male voice behind him, and turned to At first glance, it was indeed the person who made him lose face.