Chapter 35 The War of Two Women

return

Back to 70 with the refrigerator

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 35 The War of Two Women

At around 10 o'clock in the evening, in Widow Li's house, the four female educated youths were tossing and turning at the same time, not wanting to sleep at all. Whether they like it or not, they will move to that short and small earthen house in the next two days.

Thinking of four people sharing a bunk, Su Qing, who has been sober-minded, has already thought that he will occupy the bunk next to the wall, so that he can have a little more space. Also, the things I brought must be hidden in a secret place, and if someone finds out, I will die.

The big-hearted Wei Hongling hated her because Chen Zhixue soiled her clothes for no reason. That dress was specially prepared by her mother for her to wear in the countryside. At that time, everyone will be in the same house, so we must be optimistic about our own things. She already felt that Chen Zhixue was like a mad dog, biting everyone she saw.

And Liu Honghua, whose family is well-off, finds it even more difficult to accept living in that cramped space, but when she thinks of that stalwart figure, she smiles sweetly again. For his sake, all sufferings can be endured. Anyway, there are still several feet of cloth brought from home, and when the time comes, she will occupy the position against the wall and hang a piece of cloth beside it, so that she can be separated from those poor people.

Chen Zhixue, who was a little bit broken, was not afraid of anything anymore. She received a letter from her family yesterday, asking herself for money and food again. She no longer had any hope for her family. Or quickly take advantage of his youth and beauty to marry the captain's son. At that time, these educated youths will come to catch up with themselves, so they don't have much resentment about the move. I was just thinking about how to trap the captain's son.

When they woke up the next day, all four of them had obvious dark circles under their eyes.

"Chen Zhixue, it's your turn to fetch water today, so don't go." The four people living here take turns fetching water, collecting firewood, and cooking.

Hearing Wei Hongling's rude words, Chen Zhixue sneered: "Today I will move things, and I won't stay here at night. The remaining water is enough for us to eat. If you want water, you can fetch it yourself." After finishing speaking, ignore her , went back to the room on his own.

Wei Hongling, who stayed where she was, chopped off her feet, but she saw that this woman got up earlier than them and had already washed herself. The remaining water is not enough for three people, let alone cooking.

Thinking of this, I put the remaining water in a basin and brought it to the room to share with Su Qing.

Liu Honghua, who was forgotten by everyone, got up and saw the empty water tank, and scolded her mother angrily. I just had the cheek to ask the aunt next door for a spoonful of water to wash my face and ignore it.

When Wu Yun arrived at the place where the educated youths went to work, they saw the four of them arguing again.

Cursing secretly in her heart, she walked up and said directly: "Early in the morning, the four of you are so strong, I will give you a little more work later so that you can use your strength."