07. Baby shopping with Death Eaters

Beginne am Anfang

"As we discussed," Tom sighed scanning the street.

"Try not to look so suspicious, if you keep looking around like that the shop owners are going to think that we are trying to steal from them," Harry rolled his eyes as Rabastan and Rodolphus moved to stand to their side, Severus and Lucius to their front and Fenrir close to their back. "Wait what about money? We need to stop at a bank before we..."

"Harry we do not need a bank, I have my card," Tom said quietly starting to lead him towards the first shop.

"But..."

"I am paying, now come we have two hours only, I won't risk you being out for longer than that," Tom automatically raising his hand to kiss the back of it.

"We should look at cots first," Harry said with a small blush on his face, tugging Tom over to dozens of cots that they had along the right side.

"This is slightly surreal," Hermione muttered to him eyeing the Death Eaters hurrying after them and then the Dark Lord who was eyeing the cots with a slightly lost look on his face.

"At least no one else can see it, I don't think that would do much for the Dark side," Harry snickered.

"What exactly should we be looking for? Is there anything specific we require?" Tom asked looking back at the others.

"Narcissa hired a shopper to buy all of the things for Draco," Lucius said quickly.

"The women and bearers of my pack buy or make what we need for the young," Fenrir blinked round at all the things in the shop.

"We just need to pick out something that we like," Harry said amused starting to walk down the aisle.

"Surely there is something that you need to look for," Severus frowned peering at the nearest cot as though it was one of his potions.

"Nope, with cots its just what you like the look of," Harry shrugged. "Oh that one is nice," He smiled tugging Tom further down the aisle.

"I do not know what you are looking for Harry," Tom said quietly. Harry glanced up and noticed that he was looking slightly overwhelmed.

"Just say whether you like the look of it or not for the baby, if not then we will find something we both agree on. It just like picking out a bed," Harry smiled.

"This is nice, but I prefer that one," Tom said quietly pointed to one a little further down. Smiling Harry looked at the cot that Tom had pointed to. Nodding he tugged him down the aisle to where the dark mahogany wood cot stood. It was a solid cot, the four posts carved into gently curving swirls that topped with roses facing outwards, the bars of the cot were matching gentle curves.

"I like this one," Harry nodded running his fingers over the petals of the rose and along the top bar of the cot, lifting it and setting it in place before dropping it back down.

"You do not have to just say that," Tom muttered.

"No, I really do like it, its elegant but soft at the same time. Fitting for your heir," Harry grinned up at him.

"Our heir," Tom corrected brushing a stand of hair from Harry's eyes.

"This one then," Harry said patting the side of the cot.

"You are sure?" Tom asked.

"I like this one," Harry nodded firmly. Tom waved his hand at a curious, hovering near by shop assistant who practically ran to them.

"We wish to start a tab, this cot will be the start of it, place the order for when we are ready to pay," Tom instructed him as soon as he reached them.