Own Rite.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

Li' Aeyana's eyes fluttered open as she could barely recollect the night

Li' Aeyana's eyes fluttered open as she could barely recollect the night. Her stomach was growling and her head felt heavy. She remembered the feast, her and Kiri taking some of Ronals herbs and medicines and then- She turned her head to the side to see Neteyam soundlessly asleep.

Immediately checking his neck and torso for any bruising a wave of relief washing over her as she tip toed to the ocean. There was so much that had to be done for the day. And yet she could not just leave him. Following in her temptations as she placed a kiss on his cheek before returning home.

Today of all days she could not be caught making a single mistake. She counted herself lucky, that no one had seen them especially the suitors. It would have brought a great shame to her family, more than what she already brings to them.

The previous night was slowly replaying in front of her. The dancing with Kiri, the feast her father and him.

As Li' Aeyana quitly sat in front of Tsireya who was brading her hair back , she could not help but think back to the eldest of Jakesully's sons. Neteyam. Something felt different between them, unable to even speak it.

But she no longer found herself irritated with him, his constant glaces - she seemed to...
Like? Was it all in hear or was it merely because they were forced to spend so much time together she wondered to herself.

"You came in very early this morning. Mother did not even notice. " Tsireya spoke up as she tilted her sisters backward , continuing to braid her hair "Did you and Kiri get into more trouble?" Her sisters perky voice questioned

"No, the opposite." Li' Aeyana "I woke this morning next to-" she could not say it, not today. Not even out loud "It doesn't matter. I just want today to be done with."