Under Eywa's eyes.

No ghostreading please. Vote and comment
* ☆ ˖࣪ ໒꒱ ˚₊·

ू *𖥔 ͙ࣳ

Ocean Genesis

Avatar: The way of water

The celebration had commenced

The celebration had commenced. The fires burned bright as the children danced around the fire. Before the feast Li' Aeyana had taken some of her mother mixtures enough to relieve the tension in her body. The stars were spinning as she and Kiri danced with one another. Neteyam watched from a far, having being one to put himself in the forefront, however his eyes could never leave her. How easily she moved between them all as she laughed whole heartingly.

To Li' Aeyana she felt free and light, but that could have been the healing medicines that she ate. Everyone around her became faceless as she welcomed the warmth of the fire around her.

"My head feels like it's spinning." Kiri laughed as she held Li' Aeyana hand "But I don't want it to stop."

Li' Aeyana's eyes dwindled to Tsireya who was dancing with Lo'ak, to her mother and father proudly watching their son and daughters, but as hard as she tried her eyes trailed to him. He was seated amongst others of her clan, simply talking with the other boys but their eyes met with one anothers.

He looked different. The way he looked at her, she could not explain how it made her feel. In the one hand she wanted to her back on him but she could not. She shook her head heading back to her mother and father glancing back to see Neteyams eyes still on her. Only it did not irritate her, she found herself rather liking it.

Li' Aeyana sat by her father completely out of breath. Tonowari looked proudly to his daughter as he addressed the clans

"Tonight we celebrate the birth my eldest children. Aonung and Li' Aeyana, under Eywa's eye you are becoming warriors, and one day when I have fallen, this clan will be yours to protect. Tomorrow, Aonung and Li' Aeyana will claim their tsurak, where after they are allowed to choose a mate." To this Li' Aeyana rolled her eyes as she felt her mother place her hand on her daughters knee "To our guests, we welcome you. The eldest of the clans will compete for the choice of my daughter."