Chapter 52 - 54

CHAPTER 52 CHRISTMAS PRESENT/HAN CHENG'S SOCIAL DEATH SCENE

When Shen Qingshu reported the situation of the day to Han Cheng before going to bed, Han Cheng complained about his status.

"I also want a person who loves me so much that they're willing to die for me, and I want to despise them."

Shen Qingshu: ? ? ? ?

"Is a little sweetheart who loves you very much not enough to satisfy you?"

"That's right." Han Cheng said, "The sweetheart is not crazy enough, not entangled enough, not active enough and can not highlight my helplessness and passivity."

"I want an extraordinary character design who is particularly high, cold and unreachable. Someone who everyone desires."

Shen Qingshu: ... You want a lot.

"It's not impossible, but who is the target of this performance?" Shen Qingshu broached the heart of the matter.

Han Cheng: ...

Han Cheng was silent for a moment and found that there really didn't seem to be a suitable audience.

Shen Qingshu's family has to follow the original script.

His friends have also previously watched the original version.

Even passers-by, such as Bai xuege, know his script.

So, where is there a stage for his new character exhibition?

Han Cheng sighed with depression and felt that he was really miserable.

Why didn't he realise this problem before?

Too careless!

Major blunder!

Shen Qingshu listened to him sigh on the other side of the mobile phone and hurriedly comforted him, "It's all right. Don't worry. If there's a suitable opportunity in the future, we'll act out your new scenario. I'll show my love for you. I love you very much and am determined and unswerving. The mountains have no mausoleum, heaven and earth are united, I will not part with you!" 1

"That's good enough."

Han Cheng was reluctantly satisfied and chatted about some other things before hanging up the phone.

Unwittingly, it was getting colder and colder and the filming slowly reached the middle and late stage. Shen Qingshu finally conceived his new novel and uploaded it through his trumpet in December.

He finally retained the trumpet he had previously registered and decided to keep the main account for meat and vegetables. While the trumpet account will remain as vegetarian.

Shen Qingshu recommended his trumpet through the main account and specially noted — [this one is vegetarian].

Countless readers cried out: "Boss, you have changed, you are no longer a car manufacturer, you can only walk now!]

Shen Qingshu replied with a smile: [Green travel method, green energy conservation.]

He proof read his first chapter and sent it out.

Anyway, now that he has mastered Han Cheng's repeat recitation skill, he is not afraid of Han Cheng reciting to him. So he can naturally continue to write the love story of Su Qing and Cheng Han.

With the large-sized drainage.2 , the new article was just sent out, and there were a lot of clicks and comments soon.

Shen Qingshu looked at it with a little relief and silently prayed that the result of this book would be better.