Sa eroplano lang ako nakapagcellphone nang matagal. I checked my social media, messages and the tsismis on the internet too.

Aljun Cojuangco:

I won't go to Davao with my family unless you didn't tell me who's the man you are engaged with, Cassey.

William Ford:

The fuck, Cassey?

Michael Ayala:

Busy huh?

Harry Sy:

Where are you? Let's have dinner tonight. I need your explanation, Cassey.

At sa social media, mga kaibigan kong kuryosong kuryoso na wala ring mga alam.

Nagkakagulo pa rin sa twitter at kita kong hindi pa rin ako naaalis sa trending. I clicked my name and saw some recent tweets about... Porsche?

Binasa ko ang iilang tweets.

Baka promotion 'yung ginagawa ng Mommy ni Cassey at makikipagcollaborate siya sa CANA?

Audition? Or part of the judges? Cassey tell us the truth!

What if her fiancé is working there?

Baka naman nasa Porsche ang fiancé niya kaya pumunta siya sa audition?

I don't want to overthink but after Porsche launch their new car design with the collaboration of that Engineer, Cassey's mother released some hints about her engagement too. And Cassey was spotted again with the Porsche team earlier this morning when in fact she's supposed to attend the fashion week in Hong Kong! She's doing it yearly! Her fiancé is probably one of the Porsche team? The Engineer or one of the brand ambassadors?

Medyo natigilan ako sa haka-haka na iyon lalo na't ang daming likes at retweet! Twenty thousand retweet! Two thousand comments! Kagat labi akong nagbasa ng mga comments doon.

The new car design creams royalty! And Cassey is wellknown for having a royal fashion style. Her favorite color is red and the new car design of Porsche is red! Must be the Engineer!

I noticed this photo of Cassey months ago. She's in Paris, France. How coincident that Engineer Sevarro was there too?

Either she's collaborating with the brand or she's engaged with one of the Porsche team!

Probably Engineer Sevarro? But he has a rumored girlfriend? The CEO? Brand ambassadors?

But there's a rumor she was pursued by Aljun Cojuangco? Cassey didn't confirm but Aljun's post on instagram are obviously referring to Cassey.

Maybe it's one of the Sy? Mrs. Sy is fond of her and Cassey's painting is the cover photo of her facebook.

Oh my gosh! The tweets are driving me insane! Is that the reason why Roche is asking? Coz the issue is dragging his name? Kung hindi lang hinostage ni Mommy ang aking team, edi sana nakausap ko ang Manager ko!

What's my Manager's decision anyway? She's handling most of my big pages on the internet. Wala pa namang lumalabas na statement kaya mas lalong dumarami ang mga nagt-tweet.

Hindi ko na binasa ang iilang pangit na tweets at tumigil na rin sa aking cellphone lalo na't nagsisimula nang itutok ni Pauline sa akin ang camera.

Nagcheck-in lamang sa hotel pagdating sa Hong Kong. Bumungad doon ang letter, bulaklak at isang gift na ang Prada mismo ang nagpadala. Binuksan ko iyon at bumungad ang itim na leather bag nila. It's perfect for my outfit later!

I took a photo of the bouquet of flower sent by Prada and put it on my instagram story.

Nagbihis din naman agad ako. I wore a plaided chanel coat, a white inner blouse with black ribbon on its chest, black plaided skirt na match sa aking coat, and below the knee high-heel boots. Tuwid na tuwid ang aking buhok na nakalugay bilang ayos nito lalo na't pinlantsa iyon ni Pauline.