I did it for love,did it for you

Start from the beginning

"Please..... don't die on me!
don't leave me alone.....
PLEASE JUST COME BACK..... I can't live without you.....
as I feel some of my strength returning I open my eyes to see that I am in the lap of someone, then I look up to see ..... Kiriko ? what is she's doing here ?

"Kiriko ? Why are you here ?" I managed to speak,in a extremely weak voice

"Kiriko ? Why are you here ?" I managed to speak,in a extremely weak voice. she whoever didn't even tried to reply, instead whit tears in her eyes she caressed my hair and eventually kissed me.
"I tough I had lost you....." I now know she's the one who saved my life thanks to her healing powers,but how she found me ?

"Kiriko how did you find me ?"
"I was still worried after our talk in the morning,then I decided to follow you through the entire day,your parents house the warehouse and lastly here,I could only hear part's of your conversations so you have much to explain to me later,but..... I'm glad I was able to save you in the end." she said while still wiping some tear way.

"you.... shouldn't have saved me,I prefer to die rather than live enough to see you abandoning me,if you followed me trough the entire day you now know that I am truly a awful person,and will rightfully so end our relationship...." I said while crying,I don't want her to leave me but I deserve this, that's my punishment for chosing to walk in this path

"even if you're an "awful person" today you wanted to stop being one right ? I can forgive your actions, what hurt me the most was the fact you lied to me again.... but I'm willing to understand your circumstances,just don't do something like today again okay ?" I feel like a burden was lifted from me,she's giving me another chance,I can't disappoint her again,this time I'll make everything right.....

"Kiriko I can't even express how happy I am right now..... thank you .....for not leaving me,I don't deserve you at all, I'll never lie to you again, I'll never make you suffer because of my mistakes, I'm sorry for all I've done and the pain I inflicted upon you,I really mean it......." I said while slowly getting up from the ground and hugging her.

"Hey be careful you're still recovering, don't push yourself to much just to show affection,we can do that later when you're felling better, for now just let me give you a hand so we can go back home okay ? also give me you car's Keys" she said while searching in my pocket for the keys

"are you driving ?" I asked a bit confused
"you are in no condition to drive so yes I'll be driving so we can go back home quickly, and I can put you to rest" she said while I gave her the keys

"here let me help you." she says while assisting me getting into the car
"Thank you Kiriko, I'm felling like crap but I'm somewhat happy that now my life I'll be mostly peaceful." I said while closing and locking the door as Kiriko goes to the driver's seat.

"What do you mean by mostly peaceful ?" she said a bit confused and worried.

"I'm talking about our vigilante's work"

"you don't have to help me with that if you don't want,I can take care of the Hashimoto or anyone who threatens Kanekaza's safety without much effort."

"and be left alone in our home worrying about you all night ? no way in hell in doing that Kiriko."

"that's pretty much what you've done to me everyday in the last week....."

"I'm sorry....but since you're a better person than me you won't be seeking vengeance right ?"

"trust me,my vengeance is already planned, I'll just wait until you are 100% recovered to start my attack.I will not you sleep or rest during an entire week!"

"I'm looking forward to my "punishment" then."

"oh you're looking forward to it ? Let's see how much of that confidence will be left when I'm done whit you. and don't even dare beg for forgiveness,I won't go easy on you!"

"Well,guess I'm fucked then"

"Yes you are, both figuratively and literally"

our little trip back home proceed without much conversation since I was so tired,and Kiriko was focused on the road

eventually after probably 1 hour we got back,Kiriko helped me again since I'm still having a bit of difficult to walk,I was probably seconds to be dead if even her healing powers are taking this long to heal me,I have to thank her properly when i can.
After I took a bath to wash the blood from my body Kiriko was already waiting for me in the bed
"go to sleep now,by tomorrow you should be completely healed." she said while putting the blanket on top of us

"Thank you again Kiriko..... you saved my life even if I didn't deserved it,I love you more than anything."

"just never make me worry like today again,okay ? it was the most dreadful day in my life,I was completely lost when I tough you died I felt so powerless......" she said while kissing my check and quickly wiping the tears from her face

"I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused....after tomorrow I'll do my best to make up to you"
I said while giving her back a quick kiss and a hug.

"I'm counting on you then, let's sleep now, I'm also extremely tired." she said while turning off the lights

"No cuddling tonight my dear ?"

"I was holding myself back because of your injuries but I guess we can cuddle without worry's then"

and just like yesterday we slept in each other's loving company while cuddling, I hope this will be how each day I'll end from now on I'm my new life, just her company his enough,nothing else really matters to me.... Just her

 Just her