"Master, I will."

Di Beichen nodded, but an unspeakable emotion erupted in his heart.

It is indeed happiness for him to be with Hongzhuang, but such a master who is alone

Think about it, Master likes his wife and can't let go of the things before.

"Master, do you have a portrait of your wife?" Di Beichen asked.

He wants to help the master find his wife together, maybe one day he might see her inadvertently.

Looking at the bleak and guilt of Master, he couldn't bear it.

Since childhood, Master has been caring for him and taking care of him, and now, he also wants to do something for Master.

Chapter 1337: The Past

Listening to Di Beichen's words, Situ Yan chuckled, "With Jinse's strength, she wants to hide from me, I'm afraid I won't find her in my life."

"Master, let me take a look at the portrait. Maybe I will see her one day." Di Beichen said with a smile.

The world is so big and there are so many people. It is really not easy to find a person, but he believes that the fate of the master and the master's wife will not be broken like this.

One day, they will meet again.

Seeing that Di Beichen was so persistent, Situ Yan took out the portrait from the Qiankun's bag and said, "This is Jinse."

Di Beichen looked up and was stunned.

In the picture scroll is a rare beauty, with her eyebrows as distant and her body as a willow, her frown and smile are extremely touching.

The exquisite features are like a masterpiece from the heavens, so beautiful, even as a man, it is hard not to have a heart of love.

It's just that Di Beichen looked at the person in this painting and found it very familiar.

"Master, Master's wife..."

Di Beichen frowned, is there really such a coincidence?

"Is she very similar to Baili girl?" Situ Yan chuckled lightly.

From the first time he saw Baili Hongzhuang, he lost his temper, because that face was so similar to the person he had been looking for all these years.

However, after a closer look, it is still different.

Jinse exudes a cold and arrogant temperament, while Baili Hongzhuang is more tenacious and unyielding.

They have different identities and different environments, so their temperaments are also different.

It's just that the charm is very similar.

Whenever he saw Baili Hongzhuang, Situ Yan felt as if he saw Jinse.

He felt that this might be a curtain from the sky, giving him a chance to see Jinse's shadow.

Di Beichen nodded, "They really look alike."

At this moment, Di Beichen suddenly understood why the master showed a strong liking and appreciation for Hongzhuang when he first met Hongzhuang.

Come to think of it, a large part of the reason for this is that Hongzhuang looks a lot like Master Mu.

"Master, is this a coincidence?"

Di Beichen frowned. It is a coincidence. Is there such a coincidence in the world?

"The world is full of wonders." Situ Yan said slowly.