"You mean, there is another way?"

Wei Junjie's eyes lit up. He had never thought that there would be such a possibility.

Baili Hongzhuang shrugged, "There are many ways in this world, but you haven't found them.

However, I'm afraid it's impossible for you to find them in your life. It may be possible in the next life."

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, Wei Junjie's face instantly became difficult to look.

His head lowered, and he realized that, taking advantage of the time he was talking, Baili Hongzhuang's silver needle had penetrated his body.

Chapter 1322: 5 Poison Eats the Heart

The exquisite and beautiful face outlines an enchanting and confident arc. This is the plan she has prepared earlier.

Previously, she had poisoned Wei Junjie's body and numbed Wei Junjie's senses, and while Wei Junjie was talking, the silver needle directly pierced Wei Junjie's body.

If it had been like before, with Wei Junjie's reaction speed, he would surely be able to detect it very quickly.

However, now Wei Junjie's body was paralyzed, he couldn't detect the silver needle piercing into his body. By the time he noticed it, the speed of the poison had already penetrated his blood.

With the speed of the blood circulation, it will soon invade his internal organs.

Although Wei Junjie has certain resistance to many toxins, once it enters the blood, if there is no antidote, the poison master will be weak.

Wei Junjie's complexion instantly became difficult to look at. It was precisely because he wanted to restore his normal appearance that he fell into the trap of Baili Hongzhuang.

Thinking of this, Wei Junjie immediately took out the Poison Pill and swallowed it, but he didn't know how powerful Baili Hongzhuang's poison was and whether his Detox Pill could remove it.

Looking at Wei Junjie's actions, Baili Hongzhuang's expression was indifferent, she had already been optimistic about this opportunity.

Therefore, the poison she just applied is the most powerful of the poisons she has.

This is her original toxin.

Thinking back then, when she had prepared this toxin, Master was also shocked.

The most peculiar thing is that she had not been able to formulate the antidote for a long time after she prepared the toxin.

It's not just her, Master has not developed it either.

Finally, the two of them, the master and the apprentice, continued to configure as if they were possessed, and finally successfully configured it.

After she prepared the poison and antidote, the master told her that she was ready to become a teacher.

So, she has a different feeling for this poison.

She believes that it is the first time that Wei Junjie has encountered this toxin, and it is absolutely impossible to unravel it!

"What's the situation? Why does Wei Junjie look like that?"

"Could Baili Hongzhuang win this? Why is the situation between them so weird?"

"How is this possible? Baili Hongzhuang is not a real poison master, how could she have beaten Wei Junjie?"

"But Baili Hongzhuang can compete with Wei Junjie for so long, which proves her poison technique is not bad."