The moment Yuan Zhixin and Yuan Xiaoman saw Baili Hongzhuang appeared, their faces were filled with a thick color of exclamation, there was an unspeakable astonishment in their hearts.

Zhu Weicheng and the six were their partners for six months, but at this critical juncture, they did not hesitate to abandon Yuan Zhixin and Yuan Xiaoman.

On the contrary, they and Baili Hongzhuang are just a fate, Baili Hongzhuang will come to rescue them!

This alone is enough to shock them!

Chapter 1307: Nangong Yueer, defeated

When Zhu Weicheng and others saw Baili Hongzhuang actually appeared, a strange color appeared on their faces coincidentally.

They really haven't expected that Baili Hongzhuang would actually come. Didn't this woman know that since the cultivators of the Qingxiao Dynasty specially attracted her to come, they must have made enough preparations?

At this moment, Zhu Weicheng and others felt that Baili Hongzhuang was stupid when they were amazed.

A cultivator from a small dynasty now dared to try her best in front of a cultivator from a medium dynasty. Wasn't this seeking her own death?

However, they were also a little happy.

Since Baili Hongzhuang had arrived, and they have nothing to do with Baili Hongzhuang, then maybe they could leave.

"Baili Hongzhuang, you really have the confidence, now is not the time for the college exchange competition, you will not have the good luck that you used to have."

Nangong Yueer looked coldly. With Baili Hongzhuang, she doesn't know where Baili Hongzhuang's courage and confidence come from.

A discerning person knew at a glance that this was a round, and Baili Hongzhuang dared to come. She really didn't know whether Baili Hongzhuang was righteous or that Baili Hongzhuang was stupid.

Without waiting for Baili Hongzhuang to speak, Xia Zhiqing had already stood up directly.

"Nangong Yue'er, you are just a defeated subordinate of Hongzhuang, and now you dare to be so arrogant, your face is really not so thick!"

Bai Junyu is also disgusted. He glanced at Nangong Yueer, "If it weren't for the Academy Exchange Tournament to be held in this Qingxiao Dynasty, Hongzhuang would have killed you."

Nangong Yueer is also very beautiful, but for this woman, Bai Junyu has nothing but disgust.

Come to think of it, any man will be disgusted after knowing the nature of Nangong Yueer.

After all, people don't just look at appearances.

Seeing that Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu are so blunt as soon as they talk, Nangong Yueer's face is also blue.

What she hates most is the fact that she was defeated by Baili Hongzhuang. Fortunately, no one mentions it normally.

However, now that Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu said these words in front of so many people, she only felt that she was shameless.

When all the cultivators present heard that Nangong Yueer was once a defeated opponent of Baili Hongzhuang, they couldn't help but exclaim in exclamation.

"Did I heard you right? As a medium-sized dynasty cultivator, Nangong Yue'er turned out to be the defeat of Baili Hongzhuang, a small dynasty cultivator? Isn't this too weird?"

"It's really hard just to look at a person. In this case, Baili Hongzhuang's strength is very strong!"

"It seemed that the reason why Nangong Yueer wanted to find Baili Hongzhuang was for revenge!"