After taking the blood ginseng fruit, Baili Hongzhuang spread out her hands innocently, "Sorry, this is our decision."

As soon as these words came out, Fu Yeyu and the others looked gloomy as water all over, with angry flames jumping in their eyes. The actions of these guys have violated their bottom line!

Chapter 1267: Don't change your name, sit down, don't change your surname!

"You are so despicable!"

Xu Yilian stared at Baili Hongzhuang with wide eyes, blood ginseng fruit is so powerful, it has incredible energy. They dare to swallow the blood ginseng fruit directly.

This group of guys is too frantic, they will make such a crazy decision!

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Xu Yilian with an indifferent expression, "No matter how despicable it is, it can't be even more despicable than you. You want to reap the benefits of the fisherman, but you're just dreaming!"

Xu Yilian's face was pale, originally her wishful thinking was broken by Baili Hongzhuang, and the anger in her heart could be imagined.

"You're looking for death!"

Xu Yilian said angrily, Baili Hongzhuang's behavior is tantamount to humiliating them, it is really intolerable!

As Xu Yilian's voice fell, the vitality in Fu Yeyu and others roared out in an instant. At this point, they must kill the five people of Baili Hongzhuang to vent their anger!

Looking at the actions of Xu Yilian and others, Baili Hongzhuang and others were already prepared.

What's more, under the surging energy of the blood ginseng fruit, they only feel that there is power in their bodies that they can't use.

There can be a battle at this time, which is a great thing!

"Leave it to me from the fifth-order guys of the Orange Realm!"

A cold light flashed in Xiao Hei's eyes. These guys are so arrogant because of their strength. They must let these guys pay the price!

"Give me the two guys from Tier 4 of the Orange Realm!" Xiao Bai followed closely.

He usually dealt with monsters that were not strong enough, which was boring. He didn't expect that today's good show would come out one after another.

It's rare to have such a good performance opportunity, so he naturally has to perform well.

He hasn't loosened his muscles and bones for so many years, so he just used these guys to practice his hands!

Baili Hongzhuang originally wanted to deal with Liu Wende of Tier 4 in the Orange Realm. Now that Xiao Bai said that these two guys should be handed over to him, she also changed her attention.

"Xiao Bai, hold on for a while, and I will help you after I solve the third-order cultivator of the Orange Realm." Baili Hongzhuang said.

There is obviously a big gap between the strength of the four Xia Zhiqing and the other four cultivators. Therefore, they must solve these four cultivators as soon as possible.

As long as they can solve these four guys, then they can win.

Otherwise, they will have a great loss.

"Master, don't worry, leave it to me!" Xiao Bai's eyes flashed with a firm light, and two cultivators of Tier 4 in the Orange Realm, it can still persist!

The four of Xia Zhiqing also selected their own opponents. It is obviously difficult to deal with each other with their current cultivation base, but under the turbulent energy of blood ginseng fruit, they only feel that their combat effectiveness has also improved a lot.