𝕺𝖓𝖊

𝕻etunia sighed as she watched the droplets of rain slide on the window beside her from the outside of her car. Her driver slowed the car down as they neared the entrance of the academy. It looked more like a castle than a school in her opinion.

The car stopped in front of the entrance of the school. Two porters were watching their car from the outside, waiting for their arrival so that they could bring the luggage to the dorm assigned to the girl. As soon as it did, the porters quickly but gently took her luggage from the trunk of the car and transported them to the assigned dorm using the trolley that was near the entrance.

Petunia stood outside of her car, her driver closing the rear door behind her as she left the car. She admired the designs placed on the entrance of the academy, and her grip on her bag tightened. She inhaled the smell of rain and focused her hearing on the droplets of the rain hitting the ground for a moment.

"Your highness, I shall now be going back to the castle and inform your parents of your safe arrival." Her driver said, bowing for curtsy and waiting for her response. She broke from her moment and look at her driver.

"You may leave. And please Pete, as I have said before. Call me Petunia when we're outside of the castle." She replied with a smile. He stood up and looked at her with gentleness in his eyes.

"Understood, Petunia. Stay safe alright?" He responded and went in the car. She smiled again before taking a deep breath and slowly went in the entrance, the huge but not massive doors opening as she stepped in and closing automatically behind her.

She looked around for a while, taking in the scenery of the entrance of the school. Her eyes wandered around, looking at the paintings displayed around the walls and the aesthetics of the school. There were statues of people that she didn't know, some were heroic people that died and some were mythological. Most of them were greeks.

'Guess this academy favors most of the Greek mythologies'

"Miss Snowbell!" a feminine voice rang through inside the entrance of the school. Petunia turned around to find the owner of the voice that called for her and found a redhead jogging in her direction.

"Yes?" she asked, her left eyebrow raised.

"Let's head to the principal's office. You were being called there." she replied, a smile forming on her face as she examined the new face in front of her. Petunia nodded and waited for her to lead the way.

"Oh! Right, this way, please. The name's Sadie, Sadie Sink." Sadie introduced herself as she leads her to the principal's office while talking about the history of the academy.

"And here we are!" She said as they both now stood in front of a wooden door with stained glass in the middle of it. The words 'Principal's Office' was bold and stood out amongst the designs of the door.

"Welcome to Pine Hill Academy by the way!" Sadie shouted lightly as she made her way back to her friends, who were waiting for her.

Petunia smiled at her retreating form and faced the door that leads to the Principal's Office. She takes a short breath as she knocked on the door, knowing this would be a long introduction.

"Come in!" a voice rang out from the other side of the door.

"Was that the new girl?" a Raven-haired girl asked the redhead who was heading their way, her group of friends also nodded, seemingly wanting to know the information.