Ride it (Bonus chapter)

~ Let it be, let it be, let it be known.Hold on, don't go.Touching and teasing me, telling me no, but this time, I need to feel you~
Ride it by Jay Sean

🤍bonus chapter:present day🤍

It's 2023. Life ain't as easy as it used to be back in 2006. After Covid and all of those things we had to go through, I kinda lost touch with my old self. But I guess this is part of growing up, at some point you just have to let some parts of you stay in the past. That's what I did.

Now in present day life might not be as fun as before, but at least I have things to be proud of when it comes to my life. I am a CEO of my own company. We work with multiple big names on the market for every kind of technology you can think of. Worldwide we sell more than 200 names on the market including Apple, HP and Android.

I'm so fucking proud of myself for this. After I graduated high school, I decided that it's time for me to take my life in my hands and make something of myself. And I was never the type to work for someone else, so along side Hanma Shuji, I created this company of mine.

Now me and Hanma literally go out and spend as much money as we can, because we make billions everyday. We don't have to worry about a thing, when it comes to finances.

"Are you ready to go?", Hanma walks in my office and have me an excited look. I look over at my watch and I realised it's almost 10pm.

"Yep", I stand up and took my coat.

Tonight is the night of the year, in which our old friend group hangs out for some drinks. We are so busy with our lives, that we lost touch not too long ago. But thanks to Baji we reconnected last year and we decided to have 3 nights every year, in which we go out together.

Tonight is one of those nights and I couldn't wait to see my friends again after one whole year separated. Hanma and I left the office in the hands of our assistants and we walk to the bar not too far from the park. The same park, in which Toman once held its meetings.

"This place brings me so much memories", I told Hanma, while we were passing by the park and the same spot I kissed Mitsuya, when I finally made peace with myself.

"Right", Hanma pulls out a cigarette and lit it up, while walking by my side, "it's crazy how fast those years passed, right?".

"Do you feel old now?", I smirked at him.

"I might be old, but I'm still handsome", he said very proudly and fixed his hair.

"Handsome, but single", I teased him.

Hanma looks down at me, then put his foot in front of my legs almost tripping me on the hard cold ground. He doesn't like his love life being involved in jokes.

 He doesn't like his love life being involved in jokes