Part 7❤️

It's storming outside. Thunder hit. I was sitting on the couch and jumped. Mike looks at me. "You alright babe?"mike asked. I nodded. Thunder hit again. And I jumped again. "You sure?"mike asked. I shook my head no. He then put my head on his shoulder and his arms around my waist. "You don't need to be scared when I'm around"mike said calmly. I started to shake. "Calm down im here just squeeze me if your scared"mike said. I put my arms around his waist. Thunder struck again. I squeezed Mike. He held me tight. I feel safe. I didn't jump anymore because I was sleeping. Mike covered us up with a blanket. A few hours later I woke up to mike cuddleing me rubbing my shoulder. "Y/n you hungry"mommy said. "Yeah"I said. "Wanna salad"mommy said. "Yes please and how did you know I wanted salad"I said. "Because it's your favorite"mommy said. I get up and walk out to the kitchen. Mommy puts my plate infront of me. "Thank you"I said. I started to eat. "No more skipping meals"mommy said. "Ok"I said. Mike comes out. "Wanna bite"I said. "Yes"mike said. I put some food on the fork and put it by his mouth. Mike ate the food off the fork. After I finish me and mike go back to binge watching the chucky show. Then I over he's mommy talking about me. "Y/n?"mommy said in the kitchen. "Oh she is such a sweet girl she treats Mike right like one time he tried to skip a meal y/n literally bugged him until he ate but yesterday y/n did skip a meal because she was tired like mike went in her room to wake her up and she told him she wasn't hungry she cleans up after herself and she eats vegetables like she is truly apart of the family but she has Been really down and depressed after her mom died"mommy said. I got up. I walked into the kitchen. Mommy stopped talking. I walked up to her and hugged her. "You ok?"mommy asked. "I just miss my mom and you wear the same perfume as her"I said. Mommy stood there. "If you ever just need a motherly hug I'm here"she said. I nodded. I walked back into the living room. Tomorrow is school and the last day before Easter brake. And on Easter we are going to Florida. Time skip to the next day. I get dressed.

(No y/n is not emo) I come down stairs. I grab my lunch from the fridge. I walk out the door. Lex drives me here Mike Shawn and chase to school. Me lex and Mike get out of her car and walk into the school. Mike goes to see his friends. And lex goes to her friends. I go to my locker. And a group of girls start to bully me. "Ew no one likes emos"she said. "Hmmm really Emma because I have a boyfriend you don't and my boyfriend is more famous then you" I said. " at least I have my mom" she said. I slammed my locker shut and went to lex crying. "Y/N WHAT'S WRONG?!?!" Lex said. "Emma was saying no one likes emos so I said really Emma because I have a boyfriend you don't and my boyfriend is more famous then you talking about in school then she said at least I have my mom" I said crying. Mike runs up to me. "Let me talk to her" lex said mad. Lex stormed over to Emma. Mike wiped my tears. I walk over to stop lex but then I stopped. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING UP Y/NS MOM EMMA SHE IS STILL HURT ABOUT IT AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE HURT ABOUT IT IMAGINE IF YOU LOST YOUR MOM YEAH YOU CANT BECAUSE YOUR A SPOILED LITTLE BITCH" Lex yelled. "So?" Emma said. "Lex don't waist your breath on a slimey little snake who will forever be single" I said grabbing lex's arm. Emma walked away. "Thanks Lex" I said. "No problem that's what family does and y/n you are apart of the family" lex said. We get into class. The teacher comes in. "Y/n your supposed to get picked up after lunch" the teacher said. After class it's lunch. Mikes grandma is here to get me. "GRANDMA!!" I said with open arms for a hug. "HELLO HUNNY!!" mikes grandma said. We get in her car. "So tomorrow is Mommy's birthday and I wanted help getting her some things for her birthday"she said. " what about Mike and Lex" I said. "Daddy is coming to get them" she said. "This can be our bonding time" I said. "Of course" she said. "I know what we can do" I said. "What" grandma said. "mommy likes shoes when can get her nike" I said. "ouuu good idea" she said. "And a few gift cards" grandma added. " yes"I said. We got to Nike. "Those ones that's her favorite color" I said. "Ok" grandma said. She paid. "Can we go to the jewls store" I said. "Of course" she said. We get to the store. "Hi how may I help you" the lady said. "Can I get your most expensive female necklace"I said. " y/n you sure you can afford it? "Grandma asked. " yeah then my group dropped our first music video it made us a lot " I said. " ok that would be this one right here you can customize it and change the stone color" the lady said. "Can I get the stone in red and on the back have it say 'thank you for being my mom when my mom couldn't love y/n'" I said. "Of course that will be $9,000 will that be cash check or credit" the lady said. "Umm cash" I said. "Ok" the lady said. I pulled out the money and handed it to her. "Ok it will be ten minutes" the lady said. We sat in the chairs. Ten minutes later. "Here is your necklace enjoy" the lady said closing the box. "Thanks" I said and I grab the box. We leave and meet up with Lex Mike chase and Shawn and grandma's house. We wrap our gifts and put them in bags. When we got home mommy was cleaning.