•【𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚝.𝟸】•

I was sitting in my 'room' the employees had given me.
It was basically just a plain, white, boring, room.
Heck, I would rather be sitting outside overheating.

It's so...dull in here...
I hate it.
I'm alone, Q is gone, Proto has disappeared, and I have no idea if I'm still going to Copper - 9.

There was suddenly a small knock on the side of the doorway.
I spun my head to face the noise, and, standing there in the doorway, was a little girl.

She had long caramel coloured hair, tied in pigtails, and was wearing a dress with strawberries on it.
She held a small frog plush, and wore white crocs, completed with bright green eyes and freckles.
And she was very short.

' A-are you Aly...? ' the girl asked me in wonder.

I froze.
Aly.
I knew that name...
Aly...
OH-
ALY IS THE NAME I USED WHEN INTERACTING WITH HUMANS-

I blinked, then brought my gaze back down to the little girl.

' 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝙰𝚕𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎, 𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙰. ' I finally replied, crouching down to the girls height.

' O-ok..' the girl answered.

' 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎? 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎?? ' I asked, smiling at her.

' M-mummy said that I-if I ever get l-lost, look for A-Aly... ' the girl said, looking down at her feet.

' 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢 ?? ' I asked, now intrigued.

' V-Victoria... ' she replied, squeezing the frog tighter.

"Victoria....
Victoria....
Hmmmm...."

I sat there for a minute, searching my database for any information about "Victoria".
I finally found a picture in my files, and gasped.

An old scientist!
Victoria must've been move to a different segment of the building.

I shook my head then beamed down at the little girl.

' 𝙾𝚏 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎? ' I said, picking up the small girl in my arms, being careful to not accidentally activate any of my weapons.

' I-I am lost... and m-me and L-Leif are scared... ' the little girl whispered to me, as she seemingly squeezed her frog stuffy to death.

' 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, ' I said cheerfully.

' P-promise? ' she asked, sounding unsure.

' 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎. ' I replied.

The girl stared at me, then buried her face in the fabric the scientists called 'clothes'.
I stood there for a moment the pet her head.
I eventually started walking, scanning through my files to see if I might know where Victoria was moved to.

Ah, yes, she has been moved into a newer testing facility, not too far from here.
I smiled down at the girl, then sped up my pace, hoping to not be caught.

I thought I was getting pretty lucky, until I ran straight into someone.

I instinctively balanced myself, so I wouldn't drop the child, but the other person, not so lucky.