🍎 Leona Alphabet Headcannons 🦁

A= Aftercare, what are they like after doing "it"?

   Leona is going to be too tired to do a lot of things after sex, however. He will clean you up just a bit but it's mostly just cuddles.

B= Body part, what's their favorite part of you and them.

   He likes your chest or your thighs! He think they're a nice pillow :]

C= Cum, where do they normally cum?

   Usually he does it on your ass. Why? It's just kind of his way of saying what's his in a way.

D= Dirty secret, what is a dirty secret of theirs?

   Ok, I feel like Leona wouldn't always think about this, but it has crossed his mind. And that is, he wants to roleplay as a king and queen.

E= Experience, how experienced are they?

   He hasn't done it with many people, maybe just one or two. However, it feels like he's done it with ten.

F= Favorite position, what's their favorite position, simple as that.

   Missionary, he likes seeing your face. Whether that be because he likes your expression shifting or he just likes seeing you.

G= Goofy, are they goofy while doing..y'know?

   I mean..do you count teasing as being goofy? He isn't goofy at all during sex, but again, he'll tease you.

H= Hair, are they into hair pulling?

   He's not super into it, but he's fine if you do it to him, but he doesn't do it to you.

I= Intimate, how intimate are they while doing the dance with no pants?

   He will look you in the eyes, hold your hands, kiss you, so I would say, yes.

J= Jack off, how much do they do well, y'know. Jack off.

   Not very much, maybe once or twice if he's really horny and can't see you until hours or so later.

K= Kinks, what are some of their kinks?

   Master kink..I mean..can't you see it, but another is praise.

L= Location, where do you two do "it" most of the time?

   Mostly his bedroom, and sometimes even a storage room or closet!

M= Motivation, what motivates them to do "it" with you?

   If you wear anything suggestive or tease him. Like, purposefully teasing him.

N= No, what are things that are off limits while doing "it"?

   No weapons. So, no knives. Along with impact play, he doesn't like seeing you hurt like that.

O= Oral, do they give or get?

   Both, he'll give you them from time to time, but he likes getting them from you.

P= Pace, what's their pace? Fast and rough or slow and romantic, you get the idea.

   Leona is usually rough and romantic.

Q= Quickie, do they like them?

   No, not really, he would rather take his time with you.

R= Risk, do they take many risks? Like, tease you when someone's outside?

   No, he wants and likes his privacy. ^^

S= Stamina, how long do they last?

   Does the fact he's like, second best or so, at Magift tell you anything? So, I would say he can last like two or three rounds and has a lot of stamina.

T= Toys, do they like to use them?

   Nope, he thinks he's fine on his own!

U= Unfair, do they tease you often?

   He won't do it often but again, he'll do it.

V= Volume, how loud are they?

   A few low grunts here and there, but overall he's not very loud.

W= Wildcard, random headcannon!

   This isn't really a headcannon, I think, but I can just imagine a scenario where Ruggie caught you two. Cause y'know how Ruggie will just kinda barge in or so on Leona? Yeah, he did that once while you two were..well..y'know.

X= Xray, what's going on down there?

   I would say he's average but the girth is there.

Y= Yearning, how high is there sex drive?

   Maybe like 45%?

Z= Zzz, how fast do they fall asleep after?

   What do you think? All he'll do is clean you up a bit then go to sleep right away!