Chapter 6: Survival

Începe de la început

Ranboo let go of the breath he even know that he was holding. He didn't lie about the Tommy part.

Tommy really did somehow love those psychopaths. Then again, Tommy was clearly dependent on them. It made Ranboo want to throw up.

Tommy was the nicest kid in the world, but he was intoxicated by the royals to even identify between right and wrong.

Ranboo sighed at the clear issues in this castle as he arrive back at his post.

These royals are fucked up.

~

Warning: The next section contains quite a lot of gore and torture.

"Please, wait!" Penny screamed out, "I have to work to keep a stable house for my family!"

Techno smirked a little bit, "That there, is the least of your concerns."

Penny opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She was overwhelmed in fear.

That's when she began crying. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

The royals looked down on the poor girl with utter disgust.

Wilbur grabbed onto Penny's hair, and she screamed out.

"Look at my shirt," Wilbur said calmly at first before yelling, "LOOK AT IT!"

Penny cried even harder, "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry...!"

"You—you shut the fuck up!" Wilbur yelled, so angry he was stumbling on his words, "I fucking liked this shirt!"

"I'm sorry!" Penny yelled out.

Wilbur gripped harder on the girl's hair. "I SAID SHUT UP!"

He then pulled her head back, smashing it onto the wall.

At first, Penny was shocked. She didn't expect him to use such great force either.

That's when she looked off into the distance. It was—of course—other cells... but they were stained in blood.

Even some dead bodies.

Penny's bottom lip trembled. She didn't want to die.

"Nonono... please... wait... I'll make it up!"

Wilbur's eye twitched before he started laughing.

She covered her mouth with her hands as she curled herself into a ball and began to sob again.

Still laughing, Wilbur looked at Techno. "Can you give me that there?"

It was an elevator. Something to rip out teeth.

Penny clamped her mouth shut, but it wasn't going to be directed to her teeth.

Instead, Wilbur stabbed it into her knee before ripping out while squeezing.

Penny screamed out, "AUUUUGHHH!" She then started screaming while crying.

She wouldn't stop, her screams filling the dungeon.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!" She cried, hiccupping and bringing her leg and knee back to her body, covering her bloodied kneecap with her hands, hoping to stop the blood oozing from it.

Wilbur chuckled, shaking his head. He then grabbed her ankle.

Penny kicked out, "PLEASE! PLEASE! STOP!!" The last scream hurt her vocal cords.

"How many times, do I have to tell you to stop fucking talking?" Wilbur sneered.

That's when Wilbur began stabbing the dental tool repeatedly into her ankle.

Penny screamed at each stab, and then Wilbur went at her stomach, he stabbed her.

She choked on her own words as her tears blocked her vision. Blood seeped from her mouth, she didn't have much energy.

Penny hunched over and cried silently, "Ple—"

"—MY GOD!" Wilbur yelled, "SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Penny trembled as she stared into Wilbur's cold eyes. She was about to speak again to beg for forgiveness, but the bloodied girl caught herself.

Instead she let out a hiccup because of the crying, and then she let out a hiss of pain.

Wilbur went on a knee and began to punch Penny's gut—blood exploding everywhere.

Penny didn't have much energy, with each blow she let out a gasp of pain.

Blood got all over Wilbur's shirt, and then he stopped punching her when he realized it got all over him.

He stood up and pulled his shirt straight so he could see it. "Oh, my shirt got dirty..."

Phil sighed, "This maid is just a mess today..."

Penny shut her eyes, she wanted to open them and be as far away from this place as possible. She wanted to be with her family.

"Let's go," Techno sighed, "I want to practice with my sword a bit before it turns dark."

Penny slowly looked up, is it over...?

Wilbur glared down at Penny and then stabbed the elevator into a vein on Penny's leg.

Penny only flinched, her eyes looking dead inside.

At this point, death didn't even seem that bad.

"You're going to be fucking dead soon, and no one will ever give a living shit." Wilbur stood up, he smiled to his family, "Let's go,"

...

One hour

Two hours

Three hours

When Penny drew her last breath, she could only think one thing.

What did I do to deserve this?

I hope no one else will experience what I have...I'd never wish this on anyone...

Little did Penny know another death would take place not too long from now.

Word Count: 1364