"I didn't get into karate to hurt people. I did it to be a badass and find balance." Robby nodded.

"Yeah, I understand that."

"Last time we fought like this, uh, how come you didn't hold back?"

"I wanted to finish the fight. I mean, not like that. I just.. I.. I had tunnel vision and I got so angry that I just.."

"I mean, barely knew where we were. I'd take it back in a second if I could. I was the cause of the worst moment in your life. If it's any consolation, it was the worst moment in my life too."

"Yeah, I'll take it." The two younger men smiled at each other. "So?"

"It's over just like that?"

"Are you guys good?" Johnny sighed beside's Avery. "Thank god. Cause if you still hated each other when the baby gets here.."

All three tilted their head, "The baby?" Miguel asked. "Wait, what?"

"You and Carmen?" Avery walked over next to Miguel facing Johnny. "Yeah, we're, uh, having a baby."

"We we're supposed to tell you together, so act surprised."

"Holy shit!" Miguel yelled in excitement. "Yeah, like that."

"Dad, that's.. that's awesome. That's awesome." Robby chuckled, the two boys gave Johnny a massive hug.

"Now, you guys don't get any ideas alright?" Johnny pointed to Robby and Avery. The two blushed.

"You don't have to worry about that.. we're—" Avery hesitated. "We're too young for that, thank you for taking me here Miguel. I have practice."

Robby immediately frowned to that. "No problem Avery".

The girl giggled, "I'll bring you back the shirt sooner or later promise." She ran down the stairwell and to her car.

Key's already in hand, planning to leave right after the breakfast sure did a nice job.

...

"Ais!" Avery punched all the parts of the equipment with all her anger and frustration. Even after the small nice moment she was still sad.

Eyes were puffy which Tory asked why and so she told everything. "Inner strength." Too lost in her mind she barely noticed Terry was talking.

Turning around 'stingray' she learned the man goes by was standing in the middle of the dojo with a bag. "-most people would've crawled into a hole to hide." He continued.

"Not stingray. He stood tall. Demanded justice. That's Cobra Kai." Terry looked around the smile, putting on a smile.

"Let's give him a welcome he deserves." He put out his hands. A few second of silence go by, then people started to clap and cheer.

Terry pointed to Tory and Avery. "You two, take over class. I need a word with my guy here." Stingray nods.

The girls went over to the class, telling them to continue was Terry was teaching. Forward punch.

"Ais!"

Flashback from Robby:

"I know you're in a bitchy mood 'cause you both broke up with your girlfriend's." He sighed, sitting down at an Olive Garden Johnny had tricked him to get lunch with Miguel.

"Since the whole Mexico thing felt like a small step in the right direction, I figured it might help if we went on another little trip." Johnny suggested.

"A trip? To a mall in Chatsworth?" He rolled his eyes, a waiter coming up to the small group.

"Your body might be at a mall, my friend, but your taste buds are about to go on a tour of the old country."