0.1 : NEW TERM

0.1 : NEW TERM

—— NOX JI

THE NEW TERM HAD BEGUN SLOWLY. As always, it was a drag to go back to school. While Nox didn't particularly enjoy being home, he'd take the comfort of his bedroom over a classroom of his classmates any day. Not to mention this was him completely ignoring the fact that he had fucked Xavier Thorpe in the woods behind the school then refused to open any of the texts the boy sent him.

Asshole move? Yes. But Nox never said he wasn't one. In his defense however, before they fucked Nox never answered his texts anyway. This is just him declaring that nothing changed whether they had sex or not.

That doesn't mean he isn't dreading seeing him at school. They were roommates for fuck's sakes, there was no way to avoid the conversation. All Nox could do was desperately ignore Xavier until the very last possible moment. He didn't think he was doing anything wrong persé, he just…didn't want to deal with–

"–ox. Nox!" The boy flinched from his prone position staring at his ceiling to look at his doorway. Lorelai was standing there impatiently, arms crossed and her newly dyed hair swinging. It rested just above her shoulders, most of it was black but underneath was dyed a pale silver. Nox strongly believes she was copying his last hair look when he had silver tips, but she vehemently disagrees. "Nox! Bastard!"

"What." Nox deadpanned at her, looking overall done with his sister despite the fact that she was the one waiting for him.

Lorelai got a crazy twitch in her eye with her overwhelming annoyance. It wasn't even a second later that Nox was dealt with a face full of sister as she jumped at him. He flinched feeling her bony elbows plowing into his ribs. "Fuck! Ow! Lory!"

"This is the physical personification of how you make me feel every time you open your mouth!" Lorelai screamed viciously and began to stab him with her knees.

They wrestled, eventually rolling onto the floor. The twins screeched curses as they elbowed and poked each other. It was probably a bad idea to have two banshees fight, vocally nonetheless. Lord knows their more vocal arguments have shattered more than a few windows.

It was their butler, Donahue, who had to pull them apart from one another and drag them down to their awaiting car. 

This was how they found themselves sitting across from each other, both serving very identical sour looks. Well, that was before Donahue had given them their shared Nintendo Switch. That allowed them to forget their previous squabble to attempt to destroy the other in Smash Bros.

Donahue sighed at their bickering. "Children." He grumbled.

Nox decided to ignore that statement and instead used his breath to shoot Lorelai's Minecraft Steve off the island.

"Fuck you, Noxy!"

"Don't call me Noxy, Lory!"

The dorm was just as Nox had left it. Empty and void of all personal attachment. Thankfully, Xavier had yet to arrive and Nox was confident he could unpack and get out before the blond was there. Then he just needed to fuck off until Xavier fell asleep and boom! All good. Nothing could go wrong—

"Uh hi!"

Fuck.

Nox turned slowly to the door, as if it was a homicidal maniac waiting to kill him off. Instead it was a guy, nerdy looking and standing awkwardly next to the door. Well, he could've been a homicidal maniac for all Nox knew. 

They look just like the rest of us.

The guy jumped a bit at the intense stare that was really just Nox looking at him curiously. The youngest Ji huffed silently, what a pussy.