Kiri

A year after the children's birth, I was called into the lab by Jake. He had wanted to show me something with Grace's body. 

It was amazing what was happening to her.... she was somehow pregnant...

"How is this possible?" I frowned staring at her bump.

Grace's avatar, which was rendered brain-dead, had somehow conceived a baby?

 I looked at Jake worried about Grace and the baby. "What are we going to do?" He frowned staring at Grace. "They're taking Grace out of the tube next week to perform a C-section on her, if the baby is okay, me and Neytiri agreed to adopt her into our family as our own child..." I frowned at him.

 He didn't even ask me if I wanted to adopt her or run any of these plans by me! "Excuse me? I just find out my mother is having a baby while she's brain dead might I add, and you two have already made all these plans? What the hell?" I argue with him. "Bella, it's not like that. We just thought, your hand is already full with your three kids and with us, we only have Neteyam and Neytiri barely just had Lo'ak that it would be easier to..." 

"What, easier to take care of the children? To handle everything, since your children have two parents to help take care of them and mine only has one?! How amazing must that be to have help from each other while my husband is seven feet underground and I'm all alone in this" I yell at him storming out.

Jake's Pov

Bella storms out the room angry. I sigh looking at Neytiri. She cuddles our newborn son in her arms. "My Jake, go after her, explain to her what you did to me." 

I frown at her. Bella was pissed off at me and talking to her would make her even more mad. "She's angry at me right now Neytiri, talking will only add more fuel to the fire."

"She is not angry, she is hurting Jake. She is right, we have left her out of the decision making and with Grace being the only close family left from the human world she is all alone. And with her husband dead, I can't imagine how hard it is raising three babies all alone." She kissed my cheek smiling at me. "Go, talk to her, make things right. We are each other's family now and family sticks together."

 I smile kissing her. "God, I'm so lucky to have you.'' I whisper to her quickly leaving to find Bella.

Bella's Pov

I was sitting in a meadow watching my little one's play. They were only one, almost two in a month but was able to run around like wild animals still. I blamed their father's genes for this trait of theirs.  

They played with each other for a moment before running up to me and randomly jumping on me. I laughed as they each tackled me playing around me. One grabbing my hair, the other two wrestling with my arms.

"Hey!" I laughed trying to free myself. "Naya and Tuskey, let mommy up!" I smiled trying to sit up. "No!" they yelled with a smile. "Why you little-" I smiled and licked both their hands getting them to let me go. "Eww mommy!" they both frowned at me. "Hey, I told you to let me go, you two decided to not listen!"

They ran off to the flower fields leaving Liel behind. She jumped on my back hugging my neck tight. "Trying to wrestle to?" I giggled at her. "Not too rough though" She smiled shyly at me. She was my soft little flower, she hated violence and tried her best to be never hurt anything. It was cute to watch her, like one time she stepped on a flower and thought she killed it and cried for an hour until I proved to her it was still alive by replanting it.