"I will drop you of to class. But get a new tour guide for the rest of the day because I'm not doing it!" I said resentfully.

"Just listen t-" I cut him of. "You listen to me! Don't even try talking to me, touching me or even coming beside me!" I poked my finger into his muscular chest. "Because the consequences will be unthinkable" I spoke arrogantly snatching the time-table out his hand.

He has maths first period thank god! I began to walk ahead of him but felt his strong grip pull me back. I wanted to pull away but couldn't keep myself from him. I turned around and frowned at him, my teeth were clenched tightly and my arms grew weak.

"Let go of my arm" I yelled behind gritted teeth. "First listen and I will"

"What's to be heard? You slept with some slut because you wanted pleasure! Or is it I don't know....... You just never liked me and couldn't just reject me!" My eyes pierced into his flesh as he turned away.

"No I love you Lana!" He said making my heart melt. He's my mate and deny it if I will I will not be able to resist the attraction between the two of us no matter how hard I try.

"Sorry I think you said the wrong name it's Hannah" I mocked my hand still in his grasp. My insides were tingling from his touch but my wolfs fear, anger and betrayal was brewing inside of me. "I don't like her lana!" He said helplessly.

"A one night sta-" he stopped me. "Stop it!"

"No! Your allowed to say what you want but I don't even have the right to speak!"

"I never said that" his eyes turned a dark blue as he drew closer to me, I wanted to pull away but couldn't.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss taking me by shock. I never moved my lips at all as shock had electrocuted my body. He forced me to open my mouth so his tongue could enter but I refused finally coming back to my senses and pulling away.

I slapped him, then began to beat him weakly. Tears streamed down my face as I punched his rock hard chest. He pulled me into a hug and I obliged without an argument. "I'm sorry'' he said weakly.

"I really am please forgive me!" I couldn't process what was going on around me. My mind was all blurred up, but all I knew was that I really wanted to stay in Trent's arms for all eternity and never leave. "I love you lana" he whispered into my ear.

I never let go of him I just couldn't it felt so right, I hugged him tighter as he played with my hair. I wanted to say I loved him but a void inside my heart still existed making me pull away and wipe my tears.

I walked ahead of him to get him to maths as he began to jog a long side me. I took him through a few corridors thinking about what just happened. I hope he doesn't think I forgave him because I don't, the moment just felt so right that I couldn't let it go.

We finally reached Trent's class. I put the sheet on the floor not wanting to look at him or touch him again. I didn't want to fall into the trap of his magical touch again. I began to walk away I need time to think about things. What just happened? "LANA!" Trent called from behind but I never turned back. "LANA" he called again. I kept walking ahead.

I made my way back to my physics class feeling confused. The bell shrieked in my ear as I was brought back to life. I grabbed my bag sticking all my school books inside.

"What happened?" Kirsten looked directly at me as I slung my bag over my shoulder. "You look really depressed" she stressed on each word exaggerating them. "I'm fine" I replied giving her a fake smile. "Kirsten can I borrow you jotter just to copy the notes for today? I will give it back to you tomorrow" she reopened her bag and passed me the jotter.