chapter 5

Talking - Name: "Bla bla bla bla."

Thinking - Name: 'Bla bla bla bla.'

Timeskip
(Two years after Satoshi and Satsuki met)

Satoshi was walking around the village and was curious on what to eat for dinner so he decided to go for ramen.

Satoshi: "H-h-hello Mr. Teuchi-san c-can I h-h-have s-some Miso Ramen p-p-please."

Teuchi: "Sure kid coming right up."

Satoshi turned to his right to see Naruto Uzumaki.

Satoshi: "H-h-hello w-whats y-your n-n-name?"

Naruto: "Hi I am Naruto Uzumaki. You?"

Satoshi: "S-satoshi Y-y-yuki Inuzuka. Umm d-do y-ou w-w-want to b-be my f-friend?"

Naruto: "W-w-wait y-y-you w-ant to be my friend?"

Satoshi tilted his head in a confused matter and asked.

Satoshi: "W-why w-wouldn't I?"

Naruto: "Umm never mind and sure I would love to be your friend." Naruto said with a big smile with his hand stretched out Satoshi took Narutos hand and shook it.

Teuchi: "Hello here is your food Satoshi and Naruto. By the way its on the house today have a great day you to."

Satoshi: "T-t-thank y-you Mr. Teuchi-san."

Naruto: "Thank you old man."

Teuchi: "No problem Naruto Satoshi you are my favorite costumers after all." After that Teuchi walked to the back of the shop leaving Naruto and Satoshi to eat.

Timeskip

Naruto: "Thanks you are a fun friend."

Satoshi: "Your welcome Uzumaki-san."

Naruto: "And you can drop the san and just call me by my first name by the way. We'll bye Sato." Naruto said while waving bye.

Satoshi just stood their for a little bit before smiling.

Satoshi: 'I finally made another friend.' Satoshi walked to the store to buy food for his puppy and him self then walked home.

Timeskip
(To his house)

As soon as Satoshi got home he went to put all of his groceries away and went to see if all of his gear was ready for the academy tomorrow.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

When Satoshi heard knocking he went to his door and opened it to see an older version of Satsuki.

Satoshi: "W-who a-are y-y-you?"

Mikoto: "Hi I am Mikoto Uchiha. I'm here to ask if you want to come have dinner at our house."

Satoshi: "S-s-sure Uchiha-san b-but c-can I b-b-bring m-my dog."

Mikoto: "Sure you can."

Satoshi: "T-thanks" After Satoshi said that he went and picked up his dog putting him in his jacket. "I a-am r-ready Uchiha-san."

Mikoto smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder and used the Body Flicker technique to get to her house.

Mikoto: "Here we are."