"I do actually, but I brought you here specifically because I know how much you like looking at the moon."

"Oh...Thank you."

"Of course." Bakugo would never admit to Shoto—or to himself—that he loved watching how the moonlight glistened in the Prince's eyes, how the cool tones of the night bathed the boy in a youthful glow that made him all the more enchanting.

"So...what is it you wanted to tell me?"

"I love you." Bakugo said, not hesitating for a second.

"I love you too, you know that." The younger was a bit confused, they were best friends of course Katsuki would love him.

"No that's not what I mean. Shoto...I am in love with you." The blond looked up at the sky, the moon watched over them closely.

He heard nothing for a few moments and worried the Prince may have run away. Craning his neck to the side slightly he could see tufts of red and white hair, confirming the other was where he left him.

"I love you, like the sky loves the stars.
Like the clouds love the rain.
Like the sun loves the moon.
I would do anything to make you happy, to make you smile.
I would burn a thousand fires and drain a thousand lakes
I'd destroy kingdoms and build castles with my bare hands
I can't think of something I wouldn't do
If you asked me for it."

Bakugo confessed, feeling a weight lifting off his shoulders as he spoke. Shoto was silent; he turned to his butler, tears in his eyes.

"You mean it?"

"If I didn't, let my body rot in hell for eternity, let my soul be drowned by torrential waves. If I didn't love you, let the world as we know it fall apart and crumble at your command."

The prince was shocked. Not a single curse word in sight, only a pure unfiltered expression of love and adoration.

"Katsuki..." His feet moved before his mind, and the younger found himself deeply embracing his butler. Their arms wrapped around each other, fitting perfectly.

Shoto's head found a place in Bakugo's neck feeling the warm soft skin against his cheek. Katsuki's head ended up on Todoroki's, the fluffy hair caressing his chin.

"I love you too." The words were whispered, only meant for the blond's ears.

"Of course you do, I'm your favorite person after all."

"Oh hush, I can easily replace you."

"Can you now?"

"Yes, Snowy is a very good companion."

"The fucking bunny? Really?"

"Yes the bunny." Shoto confirms playfully.

"You know I think a better name for him should be Mayonnaise." The red-eyed boy says.

"...Katsuki what the hell."

"I'm messing with you Sho."

"So...you love me?"

"Oh my god."

Pressing his hands against Todoroki's waist he pulls him in, their faces centimeters apart but never connecting. Bakugo breathed shakily as he looked at the prince's lips.

"What are you waiting for?" The prince whispered.

Finally satisfying his long-awaited desire he connected their lips. Savoring the moment he noticed that Shoto's lips were much softer than they appeared to be. Not that he minded.

Todoroki's heart was beating so fast he thought Bakugo could feel it. Maybe he could, but Katsuki was too far on could nine to care.

Separating when their lungs burned for air, they pressed their foreheads together, eyes closed; reveling in the moment.